Ruby- "Thats what I thought"

Requested by; @Hey_itsss_Faith
Description: y/n and Ruby are dating but Olivia has always been jealous of your relationship. While at the the quince Olivia kisses Ruby which cause an argument between Ruby and you.
Warning: swearing.
*****************************************
I stood at the side of the dance floor as I watched my boyfriend Ruby and Olivia dance. I wasn't mad it was a last minute change, Olivia was meant to be dancing with Cesar but the two of them broke up so the two wanted to swap partners. The song finished, Monse and Olivia started to make their way over to me. Without saying anything Monse reached and started to fix Olivia's hair but in all honesty she was making it worse.
"Do you know what your doing?" I asked her as she carried on.
"Of course" me and Olivia shot her a look before she admit her defeat.
"Show me where it is" Olivia laughed as Monse guided her hand to the area that needed fixing.
"Does it look messy?" She asked turning to the pair of us.
"No" "nope" me and monse said at the same time. "It looks perfect, like you" Monse smiled.
"Thanks for having my back" Olivia pulled Monse into a hug as I turned leaving the pair to find Ruby. It didn't take me long to find him.

"Hey" I smiled tapping him on his shoulder.
"Hey" he looked turned around still holding his phone in his hand.
"What are doing?" I questioned.
"Just a little surprise for Olivia" he replied still looking at his phone. "Did you see where she went?"
"Yeah she was over there" I signalled past my shoulder and towards where the pair were. Ruby gave me a smile before leaving. I turned watching him walk to the pair, he grabbed Olivia's hand and dragged her into the house. I watched the pair a slight uneasy feeling. Don't get me wrong I trust Ruby I just don't trust Olivia. I bite my lip pushing the feeling down and just focusing on the surrounding area and everyone having fun. I took a seat at the table that Ruby's abuelita had been sitting at. I watched as Cesar was pulled onto the dance floor by a little girl.

"Hey y/n" I turned to see Mrs Martinez walking towards me holding a two presents that must have been for Olivia. "Can you go and put these in her room" she asked with a smile.
"Sure" I took the presents.
"Thank you, I would myself but someone has to keep a responsible eye out" she laughed.
"It's no problem" I smiled turning and making my way into the Martinez house. I expected Ruby and Olivia to be stood in the living room or kitchen but they weren't in neither. I started to make my way to the room that Olivia had been staying in, to my surprise the light was on and the door was partially open. I walked over to the door pushing the door fully open. There stood my worst nightmare. Olivia and Ruby were kissing, Ruby didn't even seem to be trying to pull away.
"What the fuck!" I partially yelled causing the two to break apart.
"Y/n" Ruby said completely in shock. I shook my head as tears started to build in my eyes. I walked to the end of the bed and placing the presents down before turning and leaving the two. "Y/n!" Ruby yelled as I walked out and towards the bathroom, before he could reach me I shut the bathroom door locking it. "Y/n please let me explain" Ruby pleaded as I held onto the sink as tears fell down my face. My breathing become ragged as the feeling on my broken heart set in. "Y/n please" I tried to ignore him as I raised my hand to my mouth to cover any cries that came out. "Y/n please" this time his voice was accompanied by a hand slamming against the door. I walked to the door unlocking it and opening it.
"Just leave me alone" I looked Ruby up and down.
"Just let me explain, it's not-" he started.
"Not what. Not what it seemed. To me is seemed like the two of you were kissing and you didn't pull away" I tried to control my breathing as more tears rolled down my face. Ruby didn't say anything.
"That's what I thought, you know what fuck you"
"Mijo" I heard Ruby's mother call. I looked at Ruby once more before shutting the bathroom door and locking it again. I walked over to the bath and sitting on the side letting myself completely break down.

I don't know how long I had been in there but I'm guessing about twenty minutes. I planned on staying in there longer but something grabbed my attention, it was a sound that you grew accustomed to. The sound was a gun being fired. After the sound I waited a few more seconds making sure that they weren't anymore being shot off. I walked over to the bathroom door unlocking the door and opening it before quickly walking to the back door. I opened the door, there was no more music planning, no more dancing, instead I void was filled with Mrs Martinez voice. I made my way pushing past the few people standing around. Before I could reach were everyone Cesar moved blocking my view.
"What are you doing?" I asked trying to move past him. Again Cesar stopped me placing his hands on my shoulder. "Cesar get the hell off me" I pushed his hands off my shoulders.
"Trust me it better this way" was all he said, tears in his eyes. I shook my head finally pushing past him.
My heart stopped, there lay Ruby. He lay in a pool of his own blood, from where I was standing I couldn't even tell if his was breathing. What if he wasn't, what if  I had actually lost him for good. What if those were my last words to him...

It didn't take the ambulances long to get there, one took Ruby while the other took Olivia. I hadn't even noticed that she had been shot till they took her way, my only focus was Ruby. Ruby's mom and dad went with him while abuelita went with Olivia. My dad turned up to take me home but I refused to get in the car unless he took me to the hospital. That were I was now, there wasn't much too do as Ruby was in surgery. I sat in one of the uncomfortable waiting chair with my head resting against the wall. He had to make it. I can't lose him. Right at this moment that kiss didn't matter, all that mattered was that he'd wake up.

****
I hope you guys liked.
Request are open.
Feel free to message me
X