Cesar~ day _ till she falls in love with me

Description: heavily inspired by these videos cause they're cute.
Anyway...
Cesar starts to film videos everyday of you everyday and uploading the with the caption, day _ till she falls in love with me. They start to go viral. Y/n doesn't have an Instagram so she has no idea that any of this is going on till kids at school start saying stuff.
Warnings: none
Watch video to get idea of what's going on.
**********************************
I sat in my class talking to my best friend Monse when voice calls my name, I turn to look to Cesar pointing his phone at me with a smile. I return the smile before sticking my tongue out in his direction, he let out a laugh turning the camera off.
"What are you?" I asked him as he walked over to Monse and me.
"Just taking a video for Instagram" he shrugged, I rolled my eyes.
"I don't get the hype" Cesar laughed as I carried on with my work him sat next to me.
Soon class finished and we collected our belongings together and started to head out. I placed my bag on my shoulder and walked out into the corridor Cesar by my side. For the second time today Cesar called my name pointing the camera in my direction, I rolled my eyes coving my face.
"Don't be shy" Cesar said as he put the phone away pulling my hand from my face intertwining our hands. Cesar and I said that we were just friends but everyone knew that we weren't. We walked down the corridor and towards our next class, we made it just before the bell rang. I sat as the teacher went on becoming background noise as I focused on Cesar, who was on a different table from me. He was sat next to Jamal and Ruby the three of them laughing to themselves about something. Seeing Cesar happy made me happy and after everything that he had been through he deserved it.
Classes soon finished and I headed out the room and towards the school.
"Y/n!" I turned to look to see Cesar jogging over to me. "One last video?" He asked.
"Is this going to be a thing?" I asked in return raising an eyebrow.
"Maybe" he relied, I smiled shaking my head walking backwards as Cesar started recording again.
"See you tomorrow Diaz" I laughed turning around and walking home.

The next day rolled round and it was time to head to school. I made my way into the building and towards my locker. God I hate the mornings, who decided that school had to be so early. I shut my locker as Cesar appeared at my side.
"Morning" his usual smile on his face.
"Morning" a smile joking mine.
"Did I get you smiling in the morning" Cesar jokes as I picked my bag of the floor the smile still on my face. As soon look at him again he had that stupid phone up recording.
"God your a weirdo" I laughed pushing him slightly.
"I'm a weirdo for documenting your beautiful smile" I could feel the heat starting to rise to my cheeks.
"W-we should probably head to class" I looked down walking past Cesar who yet again intertwined our hands.
Third period eventually rolled round and to say that it had been the most boring day was an understatement. I sat writing the notes that the teacher had written on the board when I felt someone kick my leg, the only person that it would be was Cesar who was opposite me. I ignored him for the first twenty seconds trying to focus on the lesson but I finally gave him. Cesar pulled out his phone yet again as the two of us played footsie under the table. I tried to hide my smile as he turned the camera to me but eventually cracked.
The day finally ended and yet again it was time to head home, I exited the building and walked to my normal place to wait for Cesar, I wasn't waiting long before he eventually turned up.
"Hey" I smiled.
"Hey, I was thinking I'd walk you home" my heart started to beat faster. "I'm meeting Oscar over that way anyway" he added downing my mood a little but not much. The two us walked down the street talking about the usual things. I let a sigh when my house came into view. The two of us started to had towards my front door.
"I get this is goodbye till tomorrow" Cesar said
"Yeah" I looked down at the floor.
"See you tomorrow then" Cesar said as he walked out my gate and back the way that we came confusing me and he said he was meeting Oscar further up.
"Diaz I think your going the wrong way" I laughed crossing my arms. Cesar turned round holding his phone up.
"Nope, I lied about meeting Oscar" my mouth opened in shock but I quickly shut it again biting my lip as Cesar put his phone away and walking away.

The last couple of days Cesar's done nothing but recorded stupid videos of me, even on the weekend when the five of us were hanging out he record me. At first I was nervous but I got used to it and eventually rolled with making the videos. Today it was Monday morning and a new week, my mom dropped me off. I exited the car and made my way to the school entrance, as I was walking I could swear that people were staring at me. I quickly glanced at everyone before shaking my head and walking inside the school. I walked towards and unlocked my locker putting what I didn't need away and picking up what I did need.
"Hey y/n" I turned to look to see a girl called Maria walking up to me.
"Yeah" I shut my locker facing her.
"How are you and Cesar?" She asked with a smile.
"We're good" I furrowed my eyebrows crossing my eyebrows.
"All I have to say is that the two of you together are adorable" she emphasised on adorable.
"Thanks?" I said unsure on how to take that, I mean Cesar and I aren't a couple. Also she's  not in any of our classes how could she know we're 'adorable'. Maria walked way to her friends who seemed to be looking in my direction and whispering.
"Everything okay?" A voice asked, I turned to look to see Cesar.
"Everything is Fine" I smiled.
"Good"
"Good" I laughed as I repeated what he said. Cesar laughed taking my hand in his like he'd done most of this week.

The two of us had a free period and decided to spend it in the library. I put one earphone in miming the lyrics to Cesar as he pulled out his phone and recorded me, he laughed the more ridiculous I acted with miming. I finally finished my miming concert and took a bow with a clap from Cesar making me laugh.
"Was that a one time only show?" Cesar asked as I took my seat again.
"Maybe" I looked up at him.
"What do I have to do to get another one" I shrugged.
"Your going to have to figure that one out" I looked down at my work writing slam notes out, this went on for five minutes till a piece of paper landed in front of me. Cesar had the phone out again recording me.
"What's this?" I held the piece of paper up.
"Just open it and answer it" he laughed, I rolled my eye opening the paper and reading the question.
Movies next weekend?
Tick yes or no.

A smile crossed my face as I read the question, I picked up my pen and ticked yes before giving him the paper back. Now it was Cesar's turn to smile. We spent the rest of the free period planning what we were going to see and do. The weekend couldn't come any faster.
Soon the end of the day rolled round and it was time to head home yet again. As I walked down the corridor it still felt as though everyone's eyes were on me.
I finally reached my home and went straight  to me room to finish the school work I got today to stay on top of it so I had the whole weekend off.

Just as I was finishing my work my bedroom door opened and my cousin Camila came bursting in.
"How the heck can you become instagram famous without having instagram?" She asked.
"What?" I replied. "I'm not Instagram famous"
"Yeah, you are" she walked over to my bed unlocking her phone and clicking on the app, the then went on to her saved post and clicked the first video she had saved. My attention was drawn to the title which read- "Day 1 till she falls in love with me" the video played and they were the clips from the first day that Cesar had recorded me. Camila clicked on the next video called- "Day 2 till she falls in love with me" clips of me from my locker to me and Cesar playing footsie till him dropping me off at my house. I had a smile on my face as she played the rest, I had to admit that the videos were really cute.
After the videos finished I had to listen to Camila complaint about me being "instagram famous" without having and instagram, once she left I grabbed my phone messaging Cesar.
To: Cesar Salad 🥗
I thought those Video
were just for your
instagram...

It didn't take long for Cesar to reply.

From: Cesar Salad 🥗
Your beauty should
be seen by everyone.

I lay back on my bed reading the text over and over again with a smile. It only took 8 days for me to fall in love with Cesar...

****
Hope you guys enjoyed.
Request are open
X