Latrelle~ "you cant just change everything"

Description: Latrelle and y/n have been friends for ages and Latrelle does something that changes their relationship.
Warnings: swearing
********************************
Latrelle and myself had been friends since we were about five years old. The two of us grew up together, I'm not approving the life Latrelle chose but his still my best friend. I had other friends that would look at Latrelle like he was nothing, that he was just some asshole but they just didn't know him. I tried to get them to see him the way I did but gave up, you can't force people be friends. During the walk to school I'd hang with Latrelle but during school we'd barely speak, we'd meet up at my house and spend the day just relaxing but today was different. One of the students at the school was throwing a end of school year party and invites everyone so my friends and I were heading back to mine to get ready so I told Latrelle that I'd just meet him at the party which he was fine with.

The last school day seemed to drag, I think everyone felt it. I was in my last class and I swear five minutes felt like half hour, the teacher didn't even want to be here, she was sat at her desk going on about something that none of us were actually taking an interest in. After about another half hour the bell rang signalling it was time to head home, I grabbed my bag and walked to my locker grabbing the last things and shoving them in my bag.
"Hey ma" I heard a voice call, I turned round to see Latrelle making his way towards me.
"What?" I asked crossing my arms and leaning on my locker.
"Your still going to the party right?" He asked.
"Of course, wouldn't want to miss out" I laughed.
"Y/n!" A voice interrupted our conversation, I turned to see my friend Renee signally for me at the end of the corridor.
"I better let you go, I'll see you later" Latrelle walked off the opposite direction. I shoved my bag up my shoulder and walked over to Renee.
"Couldn't you see I was having a conversation" I said.
"Yeah well it was only with him" I rolled my eyes as she spoke, I really don't know why I was friends with her. "Anyway we need to go we need to get ready for the party" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the school doors and towards my other friend Maya before the three of us headed towards my house.

The walk was a short one, it only took us ten minutes. I unlocked the door and allowed Maya and Renee in before shutting the door and locking it again, you could never be too safe. The three of us walked towards my room leaving our bags by the front door, only grabbing the essentials. I sat on my bed as the girls started to get themselves ready, I took a deep breath and lay back as Maya put on some music.
"So y/n are you going to talk to Caleb tonight?" Renee asked, I rolled my eyes. Caleb was part of our school football team and a complete womaniser, he'd been with every girl and he thought he could try it on with me.
"No" I replied not getting up from my position.
"Why not, I mean his hot, his popular..."
"He just wants to sleep with me." I finished her sentence a laugh coming from Maya.
"That's not true" Renee said as I sat up.
"Yeah, it is" Maya said before I could reply.
"So what, you have to lose you v card sometime dude why not to the most hottest and popular guy and school"
"Nope" was all I said.
"Fine, why don't you just sleep with that asshole Latrelle then, I mean it seems like that's what you want..." I turned my gaze to Renee glaring at her.
"Latrelle and I are only friends, there's no feelings there" I shot back.
"Whatever" Renee said getting up and grabbing the clothes that she'd brought to change into before walking to the bathroom. I looked over at Maya who just shook her head before carrying on with her make up. I pushed myself off and preoccupied myself with picking an outfit out. I decided on a black tube top and ripped denim jeans with a black belt. I waited for Renee to come out of the bathroom before heading in there myself and quickly changing.

The last hour between the three of us had been uneventful, the only conversation that really happened was between Renee and Maya, I just sat on my bed pretending to listen.
The walk to the party from my house was only fifteen minutes so we didn't leave till the very last minute as you didn't want to be the first ones that but we didn't have to worry about that, the house was already packed by the time we got in. As soon as we got in Renee and Maya disappeared from my side leaving me completely alone. I took in a deep breathe before heading into the living room, the place was already trashed there was plastic cups everywhere, someone had already broken something and there was a suspicious stain on the cream rug. This is why I'd never throw a party, especially round here they get too crazy. I kept my back against the wall as people walked or staggered past me. The only reason I came was to see Latrelle and I couldn't even spot him. Me wondering where he was didn't last long before he was stood next to me.
"You don't look like your enjoying yourself" he said handing me a plastic up.
"Just a little pissed off" I replied raising my voice a little over the music.
"Why?" He asked, I shook my head.
"Nothing you'd need to worry about" I took a drink of what he handed me, I was expecting to taste beer but was surprised by the taste of soda. I turned to look at Latrelle who seemed to be eyeing the crowd.
"Soda?" I asked as I moved closer to him so that he could hear me.
"Yeah, don't want you to get drunk" Latrelle laughed as he took a drink out of his cup. "Let's dance" Latrelle said placing his cup down and dragging me onto a make shift dance floor. I followed the music as the two of us danced, I laughed at how ridiculous the two of us must look, neither of us knew how to dance.

Latrelle and I spent the next half hour dancing before the music was cut short.
"Cops!" Someone yelled causing people to panic.
"Follow me" Latrelle took my hand in his and led me out the back and towards a back gate.
"Where are we going?" I asked as he led me down some streets.
"Away from here" Latrelle held my hand tighter as we walked down the streets, my heart pounding. I couldn't figure at why my heart was racing it just was. After about five minutes of following Latrelle down some street did we finally reach familiarity, we were only a couple blocks from my house.
"I'll walk you home" Latrelle said letting go of my hand.
"I though you were already doing that" I joked, Latrelle shook his head as the two of us headed towards my house. I walked up the pavement and towards my front door.
"I would say that was the worst party every but I got to dance with you" I smiled crossing my arms across my chest. Latrelle didn't reply he just stood there, then everything seemed to slow down. Latrelle leaned forward kissing me, a hundred thoughts ran through my head. Why was he doing this? His my best friend. Do I like him? I don't want to ruin our friendship.
I pulled back staring at the boy, my best friend.
"Say something" I had no idea what to say. "Y/n..."
"You just do that" I looked up meeting his gaze. "You can't just change everything" Latrelle didn't say anything, I took my keys out my pocket and unlocked my door. What am I going to do.

****
Hope you guys liked
Based on a scene from Netflix's the society. I'll also have another imagine based on a scene from that TV show
Let me know what you think
Also I wrote this on no sleep so if there's any mistakes I'll correct them tomorrow. Also 8k reads thank you for those that read these
X
Request are open