Ruby-"I got lied to by my boyfriend and best friends"

Requested by: @Lztina_
Description: y/n and Ruby have been going out for a few months, that's until Olivia's Quince. Y/n wasn't going to be played by anyone.
Warnings: Swearing
(Olivia and Ruby don't get shot)
Y/S/N= Your sisters name
******************************************
I made my way towards my boyfriends house, I hadn't seen him since Olivia's quince which was almost a week ago. I found weird that Ruby didn't seem to want to hang out, before he would always want the two of us to be together but right now I could barely get a text back. I walked up the path and towards his front door knocking. It didn't take long for someone to open the door.
"Y/n" Mrs Martinez greeted me confusion written on her face.
"Is Ruby here?" I smiled.
"Ugh yeah his in Mario's old room" she stepped back allowing me into the house. I smiled stepping in, I made my way over to Mario's old room that was going to be Ruby's until Olivia moved in. When she first moved in Ruby was obsessed with her until the two of us started dating and she started to date Cesar. I lightly knocked before pushing the door opening.
"Hey Ruby I thought I would-" I instantly stopped as soon as saw Ruby and Olivia making out. I looked at the two, my eyes started to glaze over but not out of sadness but rather anger. "What the fuck!" I yelled not caring who heard me.
"Y/n" Ruby quickly pulled away from Olivia, she just sat on the bed like nothing was happening, I swear she even had a smile on her face. "Let me explain" I laughed running my hand through my hair shaking my head.
"Save it" I held a hand up turning and walking away making sure to shut the door.

I walked home my blood still boiling from the encounter. Who the fuck does he think he is. I grabbed my phone calling Monse adding Jamal and Cesar to the chat.
"I just caught Ruby and Olivia making out" I said before any of them could say anything, the lines just stayed quiet. "what?" Again no one said anything until.
"We knew everything. We wanted to tell you but Ruby said he would, obviously he didn't, we knew since the day after Olivia quince" Jamal let out all in one jumble.
"Jamal!" Monse and Cesar yelled at the same time.
"This has been going on for a week and all you lot have know since then" again none of them replied. "Wow so I got lied to by my boyfriend and best friends" I hung up my phone throwing on my bed. Fuck Ruby, Fuck Olivia, Fuck them. I don't need them. I turned back to my bed as my phone started to buzz, I walked over turning it off.
"Y/S/N!" I yelled walking into her room.
"What do you want?" She asked looking me up and down.
"Your help" I crossed my arms.
"For what?" She sat up on her bed.
"I need to make someone regret playing me" y/s/n smiled getting off the bed walking towards me placing her hands on my shoulder turning me round. "Where are we going?" I asked as she pushed me to my room.
"To your wardrobe to purge it" she laughed. "Once we've done that we'll go shopping"

Over the weekend I had gotten a whole bed wardrobe, hairstyle, nails, new makeup routine and attitude. Fuck anyone that wants to play me now. I checked my outfit over once more. I was wearing a white off the shoulder bodysuit with ripped denim jeans, I put on some brown sandals that were the same color as my bag. I curled my hair putting half up and half down. My make was more glam now then it had been before, I did my eyeshadow before putting on the new fake eyelashes. I then moved onto the foundation and contour before moving onto my eyebrows then my lips. I lined my lips making them look bigger. I grabbed my bag and sunglasses and made my way out the door and towards the school.

I entered the school and instantly people's eyes were on me, they were whispering. I rolled my eyes as I carried on towards my locker, I unlocked it throwing my shit inside and shutting it again.
"Y/n?" I turned to see the squad making there way towards me. I pushed my sunglasses up my face so they were know resting on the top of my head. I took in each of their expressions. Monse, Cesar and Jamal seemed confused and shocked, Olivia was giving me the dirtiest look ever which I returned. Ruby was giving me a look that I had never seen from him before. I rolled my eyes bringing my sunglasses down before turning and walking away. I wasn't going to look back and give them the satisfaction, I kept walking until I reached my class. I took my usual seat placing my book on the table, I took my sunglasses off and placed them on the table as other students filed in. Ruby took his usual seat on my right with Monse on my left, again I didn't say anything.
"It's y/n, right?" I looked up to Selena walking towards me, she was one of the most popular students in the school, she was also the head cheerleader, you got in with her you were good.
"Yeah" I smiled sweetly at her, I could tell Monse and Ruby was staring at the two of us. Neither of them liked her.
"I'm digging this new look" She signalled all over. "You should sit with me and my friends at lunch" she smiled.
"Yeah sure. I've got nothing else" I laughed.
"See you then" she turned walking away.
"Seriously?" Ruby leant over to me.
"Why don't you all fuck off" I said not even turning my gaze.
I ignored them the rest of class.

The next three weeks passed fast, Selena and I became close friends fast. I sat in her bed as she pulled out her phone.
"You need to listen to this song" she started to play it.
You tried to break my heart
Oh that breaks my heart
That you ever thought you had it though you ain't from the start
Hey I'm glad you back with you bitch
I mean who'd want to hide this
I ain't never ever ever gonna be your side chick
I put the sing in single

I smiled as she sang along.
"Come on sing" she dragged me off her bed and started the song again singing, I rolled my eyes watching her before joining in.

****
Hope you like it,
I really had no idea how to end it so.
Like I said hope you like it.
Also didn't realise that I would have this up so early like it's 10:30 am and I haven't been to sleep. I'm going to regret it later 😂😂
Request are open
Feel free to message me
X