Who you're related too...

Cesar:
Jasmine. She's your older sister. The two of you are completely different but also the same. Some people don't even know the two of you are related till you tell them. Yes she can annoy you but she still your sister, she makes you laugh majority of the time. When she found out about the two of you should wouldn't stop talking and asking questions.

Ruby:
Oscar and Cesar. They really protective of you, Cesar being your twin is always around. Of course you had to keep them in check about things. They kept you away for my the santos. When they found out about the two of you they were actually okay with it which surprised you but didn't question it.

Jamal:
Ruby. You and Ruby were the closet out of your family. You didn't tell Ruby about you relationship straight away as you didn't want it to become between Ruby and Jamal's relationship, especially if it only lasted a couple of weeks. When Ruby did find out he didn't speak to the two of you for a week and when he did he made sly remarks. Eventually he accepted it, he wanted the two of you to be happy.

Monse:
Your an only child. The only people you had to worry about telling is your parents/parent.

Oscar:
Ruby and Mario. You the oldest sibling out of them all. It's how Mario is close to Oscar and why Oscar looks out for Ruby. They were young when the two of you started dating so they didn't really have a reaction to it, it just become there normal seeing Oscar.

Latrelle:
Monse. I know the two of you dating two guys in opposing gangs. When she found out the two of you had a full blown argument, you didn't speak for days, your dad tried to play peacemaker but it didn't work. You started speaking but the two of you weren't close anymore.

****
I'm back.
I have a few ideas that shall be coming up.
A Jamal one and two Latrelle ones
So far I think...
Request are open
just message me
X