56

Fireproof - One Direction

"Nobody loves you baby, the way I do."

ISABELLA

Slow, sweet kisses lingered against my collarbone. I giggled softly at the light tickles of his curls against my flesh. His hot breath hit the curve of my breast, as his tongue traces down my chest. I can feel his fingers dance over my hipbones. His calloused fingers feel rough against my skin. I involuntarily thrust my hips up. A direct result of his cold hand against my core.

"Harry," I whimper.

His lips quirk into a smirk. A smirk that I have grown well acquainted with. He doesn't say anything. He only continues his fervent assault against my skin.

One finger.

Two fingers...

"Oh," my cries are loud in the quiet apartment. The busy streets of outside only a distant echo. He continues to kiss my skin. His lips attaching with every bit of me, slowly making it's way down and joining his fingers. He continues to move in and out of me. I feel myself whither under his foreplay.

With each slow motion, I feel myself growing closer to the edge of ecstasy. I couldn't even understand the words that escaped my lips. Only sounds of pleasure.

Suddenly it all stops. My body is still. I feel myself quiver. I was so turned on and in dire need of release. "What are you -"

He moves off of my body and moves across the mattress. He opens his bedside table, pulling out a box of condoms. He unwraps one, sliding it on. He pushes me up, my head only a fragment away from the wall. He leans over me. His hands placed on either side of my own head. He leans in close. His breath hot against my lips. I squeeze my legs together in hopes of some release. He senses my discomfort, smirking. "Patience baby," He kisses the side of my lips.

The next few moments are slow. His movements are not fast but are still very much sensual. He is looking at me tenderly. Love adorning his features. He looks down. Moving his hand to my center, touching me. He rubs me a few more times before carefully guiding himself in. He moves into me slowly causing my head to fall back. "Oh," I bite my lip. The pleasure overwhelming me.

He moves slowly. Our eyes not once breaking contact. With every thrust, I feel myself growing closer to my climax. "Come with me," he breathes against my lips.

With a few more thrusts, we reach our climax. His eyes fight to stay locked with mine but the pleasure becoming too much. I bite my lip as my head falls back, hitting the pillow. He stills inside of me. My fingers have threaded themselves with his sweaty curls.

As he comes down, his body falls against mine. His head nuzzled into my chest. I laugh softly. My fingers threading through his long hair. He hums against my skin. His eyes peaking up. The greens of his eyes are vibrant. His dimpled smile looking nothing but cheeky. "That was one way to spend the afternoon," he chuckles.

We had spent the whole morning in bed. The only time getting up was to use the bathroom and eat whatever food he had left in his kitchen. The rest of the time in his bedroom where we watched the whole first season of Fresh Prince. (His pick. I voted for New Girl). The television had soon turned off and his lips had found it's way back to my skin, leaving us now here - naked and in need of a hot shower.

"I need to do something today." I groaned.

"What would you have to do," he says to me. His fingers playing with my hair. The feeling soothing enough to convince me to stay in bed.

"Work would be a great example."

"Call in."

"I can't. Robert wants me to do inventory this afternoon."