13. Long lost brother

"Ah, Zoe. Or should I call you Storm?" Echo taunted and before I could've ran towards her Cisco grabbed my arm. I calmed down and took a deep breath. "I have questions!" I said and Cisco and I carefully walked closer. "Who's the speedster? The one Thawne is meeting." I asked and Echo rolled her eyes. "Hell if I know. She stopped meeting him. Thawne said she went home." I scoffed. "How's your father?" She asked and I stepped forward. "Still in prison. Where he belongs. Where's Thawne?" Suddenly, Barry rushed in with a blonde at his side, both in suits. "Supergirl!" Cisco exclaimed and I frowned for a second. Before I turned to Echo I grabbed the power dampening device from Cisco's hand and raised the frequency. Echo clasped her hands to her head and gasped before her eyes began to flicker silver. "Answer me!" I yelled and then Cisco snapped the device from my hand. "Okay, okay, that's enough." He said and reduced the frequency. My eyes flickered for a moment, too, before I turned around and took a deep breath. Cisco closed the pipeline behind me. "What is Supergirl doing on Earth-1?" Cisco asked.

"Um, this is Zoe Black." Cisco introduced me and the blonde stepped forward and held out her hand. I took her hand and shook it for a second. "Kara Danvers." She said and smiled. I nodded and smiled back before frowning. "Earth-1?" I asked and Cisco chuckled awkwardly. "We really should give you a crash course." Cisco spoke and then we went into the cortex.

"Supergirl." Caitlin and Iris said surprised and I sat down at the desk. "Hey, how did it go with Echo?" Barry asked and he stood infront of me when I looked up. "As expected." I said and Barry sighed. Then I looked to Kara. "What's bringing you here?" Cisco asked. "A small problem that includes Zoe. Or, well, Zoo." Kara said and I gasped. "What did you just say?" I asked, my voice almost breaking. "I've got Noah Black on my Earth. Your brother."

"That's not possible! He died!" I argued with the picture of my older brother breathing his last breath. Kara pulled out a device and pressed a button that now showed my brother sitting on a bench in a room or something. "He said himself that he was portaled onto Earth-38. He said it was someone named Echo." Kara said and I got up from the seat. "I'm going to-" I started and then when I wanted to go to Echo, a hand around my arm stopped me. "We're going to get Noah, okay. And then you can talk to her." I took a deep breath and for a moment I turned my face in the direction to the hall before I nodded and sighed. "Fine." I whispered. Barry got my jacket and I put it on while Cisco opened a breach.

"Oh, and Cisco? Winn told me to tell you a thank you for the mind- mind splicer." Cisco chuckled and Kara looked around. "It was nice seeing you guys." She said and then left through the breach. Barry put his mask on and then took my hand. For a moment, I looked down to our interwined hands. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "I am." I whispered and then we also went through the breach.

-

"Kara, have you seen Winn- Barry?" A woman asked perplexed after we entered a building. "Hi, Alex." Barry answered with a chuckle. "Alex, this is Zoe. Zoe Black." Alex nodded and sent me a small smile before turning around. "Right this way." She said and led the way downstairs to what I assumed were celles for prisoner. And in one I saw him. Noah. I gasped and put my hand on my mouth and Barry let go of my other. "Oh my god." I said quietly and Alex opened the cell and Noah got up from the bench and quickly walked towards me where I embraced him. "I- I don't know what to say. How did this happen? Where we you the last three years? I have so many questions." I said and Noah pulled away from me and nodded. "I know you do and I'm going to answer them all." He said and I hugged him again. "Oh, I missed you!" I exclaimed and Noah chuckled. "I missed you, too." When we pulled away from eachother he looked down at me and grinned. "Nice jacket." He complimented. "I have a cool friend." I said and then I turned around to the others. "Barry Allen, also known as The Flash. Also in love with my sister." Noah blurted out and I turned around to him. "What was that?" I asked. "Yeah, we also have a few questions." Kara said.

Later, I sat on a chair, in the DEO, that was surrounded by screens. Kara, her friend Jonn and her sister Alex told us what happened to Noah. "You see, Noah's biochemistry is altered in the way yours is, Zoe. It's actually weird that he hasn't developed an alter-ego like you and your mom. As far as we see it, Noah is able to analyse a person or a system, scanning them and revealing secrets or informations. I'd say this is more of a tech-thing but Noah is just doing it. He hacked into Winn's computer like it was nothing." Alex said and I frowned for a second and looked at my brother. "So, he's a basically a hacker." Barry said and Noah gave him a look. "I'm not exactly sure I like this guy." Noah whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did it take three years to get me?" I asked. "Now the fun detail comes." Noah retorded. "He was asleep. Unable to wake up until a few months ago and then he ran away." Kara said and I sighed. "I would like to-" I said but got cut off by Storm taking over and when I tried to see she pushed me away and I fell asleep.

My eyes flickered open and I held my head when I sat up. "Barry?" I asked and he and my brother came rushing to me. Barry was out of his suit and in normal clothes now. "Are you okay?" Noah asked and I nodded. "Yes, I- I'm fine." I whispered. "I just have a headache." I said and looked around for a moment before realizing I was in my apartment in my bedroom. "What did she do?" I asked. "She talked to Noah, actually." Barry answered. "St- Storm said she wants to kill Mom." Noah said and I chuckled. "Well, Mom is dead and she and I agree on killing Echo, so..." I said. "But Mom-" Noah went to argue but I quickly cut him off as my eyes flickered silver again.

"That's not our Mom! That's Echo and she is with the bad guy who plans on killing Barry! And I won't let that happen. We're going to kill her, and you, dear brother, can't stop us. So, don't even try!" Storm and I said together and Noah flinched. "You're not Zoe." She said and he stepped backwards. "Noah, that's-" Barry intervened but my brother cut him off. "You're no longer my sister, Zoe. I see that now." He said and his words hurt very deep. Then he turned around and left my apartment. Barry wanted to follow him but I quickly said. "Let him go. He's right after all. I'm no longer the sweet Zoe Black. I'm different now." I spoke.