Prolouge

A/N So quick little thing before the prolouge begins. This is my take on Dragon Hall as I haven't read the Descendants books or looked into it. Also Mal and Evie in this are twelve years old and that's only for this to show how they met in my version. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this!

The sun begins to somewhat rise over the dark Isle of The Lost giving it some sunlight. As it rises the sunlight goes through a window in Maleficents castle. As the sunlight went through the window it hit the face of a little purple haired girl who had been sleeping.

The little purple haired girl slowly begins to wake up as the sun is hitting her right in the face. She slowly opens her eyes as she sits up and yawns. Once she finishes yawning she gets out of her bed and goes over to the window. She then looks out it and sees a lot of the stores opening up along with some kids already being on their way to Dragon Hall which was the school all of the villain kids went too.

She turned around and went to her closet and moved the curtains out of the way. She then entered her closet and picked out some dark green pants and a dark purple top. She would then turn and place them on her bed before getting out the clothes she had worn the night before.

Meanwhile across the road a little blue haired girl had already woken up and was ready for school. As she was finished getting ready she ran down the stairs and saw her mother sitting in a chair eating some cereal.

"Okay mom I'm on my way to Dragon Hall!" The little blue haired girl said sounding excited.

"Okay remember what I told you." Her mother responded.

"Look for my next prince and don't get into trouble?" The little girl asked as she was hoping she was correct.

"Yes now get going Evie!" Her mother responded quickly.

Evie nodded then ran out of her house and began to walk to Dragon Hall. As she was walking she saw two boys one with white hair and one with semi long brown hair fighting. She ignored it and kept on walking.

Once she arrived at the school she saw the principal Dr. Facilier. Now Dr. Facilier wasn't one to talk much. Nobody quite understood why he didnt talk much but nobody was willing to ask him. Evie then quickly walked past him avoiding all eye contact as she saw a table with a series of names on it.

She would walk over to the table and look at the names and then she spotted her name. Right below it was her offical Dragon Hall timetable. She picked it up and first thing she looked at was her locker number. Once she read it she made her way over to her locker and looked at it. She was a bit freaked out as the lockers were caskets.

She reluctantly opened it and as she did she began to cough hard as a lot of dust came from her locker as she opened the casket lid. Once she finished she looked and saw a wooden shelf which looked like it could break any second. She then spotted some old rusted hooks but the part that freaked her out the most was the spikes in the back that looked extremely sharp.

She then reluctantly placed her bag inside but not on the hooks or the shelf but at the very bottom where it looked stable. Once she did she heard someone show up beside her. She turned her head and looked at the purple haired girl. The purple haired girl had opened her casket locker as if it was nothing and that surprised Evie.

The purple haired girl had felt the eyes on her and turned her head and looked at Evie with a raised eyebrow.

"You looking for something?" She asked.

"Uh no." Evie responded.

"What's your name?" The purple haired girl asked.

"My name is Evie." She responded.

"Well my names Mal." She told her. "You okay Evie? You look extremely spooked." She said looking at her.

"Its just I can't get over how these lockers are." Evie responded.

"Yeah well I mean they use to kill people in these things." Mal responded as she closed the casket locker door.

"Say what now?" Evie questioned.

"People say that's why Dr. Facilier is always so quiet." Mal told her as she looked at her. "People say his daughter was murdered in one of these things and hes waiting to get his revenge on the person who did it." She said with a devilish smirk. "Anyways you're uh Evil Queens daughter aren't you?" She questioned.

"Ye...yeah I am." Evie responded as she was a bit freaked out after what Mal had just told her. "How could you uh tell?" She questioned.

"The shade of light blue in your hair and how your top is blue with a heart on it." Mal told her. "By the way you should make your hair a darker blue." She suggested
"Light blue kinda looks odd." She said with a chuckle.

"Um yeah I'll uh keep that in mind." Evie said as she looked at Mal. "Who's your mother?" She questioned.

"Maleficent." Mal responded proudly.

The bell would then ring and as it did the two boys that Evie saw earlier came in still fighting just like before. Evie just rolled her eyes as she looked at the two of them.

Mal saw them and walked over and began to clap. "Boys quit it!" She snapped causing them to instantly stop. "Good now get up." She instructed.

The two boys would slowly get up and dusted their clothes as they looked at Mal who was smiling.

"Great now Jay and Carlos meet.." Mal said as she looked back at Evie and snapped her fingers.

"Evie." The blue haired girl reminded her.

"Right Evie." Mal responded. "Shes Evil Queens daughter." She told them. "Evie this is Jay and Carlos also known as the son of Jafar and the son of Cruella DeVil along with being a part of my gang." She informed Evie.

A/N Thats the end of the prolouge. Chapter one will be current time where Mal and Evie are in Auradon. Anyways thoughts?