Chapter 23

Mal walked up to Audrey and got right in her face. "You've been in a huge pain in my ass since the day we met bitch, today thats ending." She said as her eyes became a dark green rather then their usual bright green when shes angry.

"Woah, Mal." Audrey said as now she was frightened. "You need to calm down." She said.

Mal slapped Audrey hard leaving a handprint on her face. "You need to shut up, and you need to pay!" She yelled.

Mal then grabbed Audrey by her throat and began to squeeze causing Audrey to fall to her knees.

"Mal!!" Two voices yelled from behind.

Mal looked back and saw Jay and Carlos. "What!?" She yelled.

"Stop! This isn't you!" Carlos yelled.

"Exactly Mal!" Jay yelled. "Its like you've become your mother!" He told her.

Mal looked at Jay and Carlos and began to smirk evily. "No I haven't, but I have found my true evil and all it took was Evies death!" She said with a wicked laugh that sounded much like her mothers.

"Mal stop!" Carlos said. "This is insane!" He told her as he slowly walked up to her. "Mal this isn't who you are, remember when I was with you Mal? I saw a different person then what I see now, I saw the real you and this isn't you!" He yelled.

Mal looked at him and began to glare. "You don't know who I truly am DeVil, the Mal you knew was fake and now she's dead!" She yelled. "So both of you leave now!!" She yelled with a demanding tone.

"No Mal!" Jay said as he looked at her. "We aren't leaving without you!" He told her.

"Mal, this isn't what Evie would have wanted!" Carlos yelled.

"How do you know?! She's dead!" Mal snapped.

"Because! Think about everytime you wanted to hurt Audrey but she stopped you! I can guarantee she's looking down at you right now begging for you to stop!" Carlos yelled.

"Exactly Mal! She loved you and cared about you, and you know she doesn't want you to do this!" Jay yelled.

Mals eyes slowly went back to normal as sshe looked at Audrey and let go of her throat but quickly grabbed her shirt and pulled her close.

"You don't tell a damn person what happened here or you will die got it?" She said looking at her.

Audrey with actual fear in her eyes nodded slowly. "Ye..yes I got it." She said hoping to be let go.

Mal reluctantly let go of Audreys shirt then turned around and walked over to Jay and Carlos. "You two are assholes at times you know that?" She asked.

"Yeah we do." Both Jay and Carlos said.

Mal, Jay, and Carloa all began to walk down the dirt path to the bridge. As the three were walking a tear went down Mals cheek.

"Guys." She said softly as she stopped walking which caused them to stop.

"Yeah?" Carlos asked looking back at her.

"Whats up?" Jay asked as he looked at her.

"Do you think she misses me as much as I miss her?" Mal asked as the tears fell down harder as she was close to crying.

Carlos and Jay quickly went up to Mal and hugged her.

"Of course she does Mal." Carlos said. "She misses all of us just like we miss her."

"But then why...why did she have to take her life? Why did she leaves us?" She asked as she started to cry.

"She wasn't thinking right." Jay said. "She had to many bad thoughts in her head and let it take her over." He said.

"Its my fault guys." Mal said. "I shouldn't have left her!" She said as she was crying. "If I had stayed with her she wouldn't have done it." She said to them as she was crying.

"No, Mal it was not your fault." Carlos said. "It was her unfortunate choice." He told her.

"Look, tonight if you want Carlos and I will stay with you." Jay said. "We don't even have to sleep, we can stay up all night and talk about our past." He told her.

Mal looked up while crying then began to nod. "I'd like that." She said looking at them.

"Then lets do it." Carlos said with a smile.

~A few hours later~

Mal, Jay, and Carlos were all sitting around the living room of Mals house just talking about the past and how they all met.

"You know, I'm glad I met you guys." Mal said. "Without you in my life, my life would be so much more different." She said.

"I'm glad I met you two as well." Jay said. "Carlos man, your like a brother to me." He said. "And Mal your like a sister to me." He said with a smile at both of them.

"Same, meeting you two was the best thing ever." He said. "Mal I'm glad that you were my first girlfriend, my first kiss, and now my best friend along with Jay." He said looking at her then looking at Jay. "Jay man, you are an asshole very often but fuck bro you are always there for me when I need you, so hell yeah I'm glad I met you." He said with a laugh.

"I don't wanna lose either of you anytime soon." Mal said. "Hell, new rule in the group!" She stated as she got up. "We have to tell eachother when we are dead or going to die!" She said with a laugh.

"I agree to that!" Carlos said laughing.

"Same here!" Jay stated as he got up and headed into the kitchen.

Jay went into the fridge and saw a envelope, he grabbed it out of the fridge and looked at it and it was blank.

"Mal, there was an envelope in your fridge." He said.

Mal got up and walked over and grabbes it then opened it up, pulled a piece of paper out and unfolded it then her eyes widened.

"Its from Evie.." She said softly.

"Do you think you'll be able to read it?" Carlos asked as he got up and walked over to her.

"Yeah um I'll read it." Mal said then took a deep breath and began to read.

"Dear Mal

I am sorry about the pain that my choice will have caused you, I love you but with everything that has happened recently its making life harder to live then ever, if you are reading this then I have gone through with it and I do deeply apologize. You mean more to me then you'll ever be able to understand or know, you were my purple haired, strawberry addicted nutcase and I loved you. You had your anger issues but always calmed down when I asked you too, you were there for me whenever I needed you as a kid, you were there for me when Doug cheated, you even forgave me after what I said to you when I found out you said I was a slut, you were the best person I had ever met. So once again I love you M.

~ Your favorite blueberry Evie"

Mal then placed the note down. "That right there...that note just helped me with everything." She said as a tear went down her cheek, then looked up. "I love you too E." She said softly.

The End

A/N That is it guys, I know its a bit of a sad ending but sometimes a sad ending is a good ending. Anyways there wont be an epilogue for this book, as for a sequel probably not. But I have enjoyed writing this book, I'm glad you guys went on the ride in this book, every moment took a lot of thought for the most part. Anyways if you have any questions or thoughts please feel free to comment.