Chapter 6

Mal and Evie were busy packing up thier stuff as their entire dorm was basically filled with boxes. As the girls packed Mal began to think about her life with Ben, her life as a princess and possibly a future Queen.

As she thought about it she slowly started to imagine it, now she thought the whole having to marry the King in order to become Queen was stupid as on the Isle you didn't have to do that, all you had to do on the Isle was one task that the former Queen wanted done. Now in Mals case she failed the former Queens task, that obviously being her mothers task to steal the wand.

"Hey E." Mal said. "Can I ask you something?" She questioned.

"Sure M, whats up?" Evie responded as she looked at her best friend.

"Do you think Ben will ever purpose to me?" Mal asked.

"Of course he will!" Evie said sounding excited by the question. "Why? Is somebody ready to be Queen?" She asked with a happy tone.

"No, I was just thinking about marriage and all that." Mal said. "I can barely handle the responsibility I have now, I'd be screwed if I was the Queen." She told her best friend.

"You'd be fine Mal." Evie responded.

"Evie do you not remember why I left to go back to the Isle? I couldn't take all of the pressure that I had on me!" Mal reminded her.

"Yes M, but I'm sure you'll be fine since you'll be married to the love of your life!" Evie said happily.

Mal just nodded before turning back to the box she was packing. As she looked into it sje went back to imagining her life as the Queen of Auradon. As she thought about it she smiled imagining the crown on her head, having Ben beside her and having all of Auradon cheering and clapping. That was the life she wanted and although it scared her she was excited for it to happen. She had never told anyone about what she truly wanted in her life, but the main thing she wanted was to be Queen of the Isle, but since she came to Auradon and met Ben that changed, she wanted to be the Queen of Auradon.

"Mal you're a very lucky girl remember that." Evie said. "You get the chance to be Queen, I dont unfortunately." She said with a sigh.

Mal turned and looked at Evie who had her back turned as she walked over and wrapped her arms around her best friend. "You're a Queen to me E." She said as she hugged her. "You don't need a King to be a Queen, all you have to do is believe in yourself." She told her.

Evie stood there with a smile as she felt Mals arms around her. "Thanks M." She said happily. "I just wish I could be a real Queen." She told her. "Maybe I should have given Doug a second chance." She said with a sigh.

Evie felt Mals arms move as she got spun around so she was facing Mal. "Yes?" She asked looking directly into Mals eyes.

"First, that little fuckboy is not a prince hes a fuckboy. Second, you can do a billion times better then that piece of shit. Third, you ever say that again I will bitch slap you okay?" Mal said with a innocent but evil smile.

Evie looked at her smile and couldn't help but smile as well. "Okay M." She said looking at her.

"Good girl." Mal said with a smile as she patted Evies head like a dog causing them both to laugh. "Anyways let's finish packing." She said as she turned around and went back to her boxes.

Evie nodded then turned back around and taped the box up that was in front of her. She then picked it up and placed it down beside her as she grabbed an empty box, once she did she put it on the bed then looked beside her and saw a old yearbook. She picked it up and looked at it and her eyes widened. It was her first and only yearbook from Dragon Hall, she forgot she even brought it with her. She opened it and flipped through the pages and saw a couple of photos of her and Mal from the first day they met, she kept going through the pages then found a picture of her with a caption below it. The caption simply said "Evie Grimhilde, the biggest slut on the Isle." She dropped the book and covered her mouth.

"What the fuck...I was only twelve." She said quietly as she looked at it.

She then closed the book and deicded to not let it bug her, she kept it where it was then went and turned around and headed to the door. "I'll be back in a bit M, I'm going to check on my grades so far." She said.

"Okay E." Mal said as she watched Evie leave.

The purple haired girl finished the box she was filling then taped it up, she then placed the box down and saw in the corner of her eye the old dark yearbook. She walked over and picked it up as she looked at it. The book looked like it was ready to fall a part as it was just some paper held together by string, she never understood how they got the photos they did in the book but she never questioned it. She opened it up and flipped through the pages and saw the page of all the students. She looked through them and saw quite a few she remembered then came across hers and the rest of her gang. She then began to read them. "Carlos DeVil, the tech wizard of the Isle." She never knew how Carlos got so good with technology as there wasnt much there, she then moved to Jays and began to read it. "Jay Jafar, the King of thieves." She shrugged as it fit him. She then moved to hers. "Mal Bertha, the future Queen of the Isle." She sighed as she read it knowing that it isn't the truth anymore. She then moved to Evies. "Evie Grimhilde, the biggest slut on the Isle." As she read that her eyes widened as she quickly shut the book before looking around for a empty box of hers.

After a few moments she found one and ran over and put the book in the box and then threw some of her shirts ontop of it until the box was filled. Once the box was filled she taped it up quickly.

"I hope Evie didn't see that." She said with a scared tone.

A/N This chapter was gonna be longer but I decided this was a good place to end it. Why do you think Mal reacted the way she did? Also do you guys like the long paragraphs or do you guys prefer when I made multiple small paragraphs? Also the next chapter will be longer!