Chapter 7

"What are you talking about?" Jay questioned.

"You know the Dragon Hall yearbook?" Evie questioned. "The one that they gave us my first year there?" She asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Carlos questioned.

"Someone wrote that I was the biggest slut on the Isle, was it one of you?" She questioned.

"Hell no, we didn't even work with the yearbooks, whoever wrote that worked with the yearbook people." Jay told her.

"Well then who worked on the yearbook?" Evie asked.

"Uma, Mal, and I think Harry." Carlos said. "So it was probably Uma or Harry cause Mal would never do that." He told her.

"But why would she agree to it?" Evie asked. "Doesn't everyone have to agree on what's said?" She asked.

"Nope, its based off majority rules, so if she said no but they said yes that means they won." Jay told her.

"Yeah and Dr. Facilier didn't give a shit about what was in the books." Carlos told her. "Well as long as it didnt talk about him or his daughter." He said.

"Okay." Evie nodded. "What did truly happen to Celia?" She asked.

"Nobody knows, the most popular theory is that she got pushed on the spikes in the lockers." Jay said.

"No matter what happened, her death or at least disappearance is why Dr. Facilier is always in a bad mood." Carlos said.

Evie nodded then went to the door. "Well bye guys, I gotta go cause after Mal and I are done packing we are headed to the new house." She told them as she left.

Once she left she headed down the hall thinking about who wrote the comment in the yearbook. Her first thought was Uma cause Uma use to be Mals best friend before Mal met her. But as she was walking she decided to not focus on it for now and focus on moving her stuff.

As she reached her dorm she opened the door and walked in and saw Mals boxes were all gone already along with a few of hers. She was a bit surprised as she walked over and saw the yearbook was gone.

She then went and stacked a couple of the boxes and picked them up, she turned around and began to walk to the door until she was stopped.

"You need help?" The voice asked.

"Yes please." Evie responded.

Two of the boxes were taken off the stack and thats when Evie saw Ben. She smiled as he held the two boxes.

"Thank you Ben." She said happily.

"No problem, I helped Mal move her boxes so I figured I'd help you with yours." He said with a smile.

The two left the dorm carrying the boxes down the hall to the stairs. Once the two reached the stairs they began to walk down them.

"So how are you and Mal?" Evie questioned as she walked down the stairs.

"We're great." Ben said with a happy tone. "But we haven't been able to do much lately due to all the work I've been doing." He told her.

"Yeah I know, she wishes you and her could spend more time together I can tell." Evie told him. "She loves you, you do know that right?" She asked.

"Of course I do." Ben said happily. "Even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it." He added.

"She's a difficult girl to understand Ben." Evie said as the two reached the bottom of the stairs. "It took me a while to finally understand her and soon you'll understand who she truly is." She told him.