Chapter 19

The rain was falling hard on the Isle, harder then it ever did before. As it did the ground became muddy and slippery but that didn't stop Mal from walking through it, she had decided the best way to stop Harry from hurting the children of the Isle was to have one last conversation with him.

As she arrived at his house with mud covering her boots and some on her pants she began to knock, she stood there hoping he would answer. After about two minutes or so the door opened up slowly and behind the door stood Harry. A smirk grew on his face as he looked at Mal but, it quickly disappeared as he realized she wasn't in a good mood.

"Can we talk?" She asked as she was hoping to go inside.

"Do I have a say in the matter?" Harry asked.

"No, not really. Just trying to be polite." Mal said as she pushed passed him and walked into his house.

She took her boots off at the front door along with her jacket, she placed her boots on a old rug in the corner and her jacket on a coat hook that Harry made for his father years ago. She looked around his house before going and sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Sit Hooky." She said looking at him.

Harry stood there as he watched Mal walk in like she owned the place then telling him to sit. "Good to see you haven't completely changed, you're still the bitch you were when we were together." He said with a smirk as he went and sat down at the table.

"Yeah, I am and you love it, too bad you won't be getting me back." She said.

"Why are you here Mally?" Harry asked as he tapped his metal hook against the table.

"I wanna make a deal with you." She told him as she began to lean forward.

Harry was intrigued so he stopped the tapping and began to lean forward himself. "What kind of deal?" He asked.

"In two days Jay, Carlos, Evie and I are going back to Auradon-" She was quickly cut off by Harry slamming his hook on the table as he stood up.

"Of course you are!" He yelled. "You don't give a damn about anyone here! You claim you care about the Isle but you always leave!" He said yelling at her.

"Harry!" Mal yelled back. "Just shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and fucking listen to everything I have to say!" She told him.

Harry gave Mal an evil glare as he opened up the cabinet and pulled out a shot glass and a bottle of whiskey, he place the glass down on the table and opened the whiskey bottle and filled the shot glass and picked up and drank it all.

"Oh so now you drink?" Mal questioned.

"Don't even try to judge me." Harry snapped as he sat back down. "Speak before I kick you out." He said staring at her with a look that could kill.

Mal sighed as she began to speak "The deal I wanna make is simple, you leave the kids of the Isle alone and in return, I'll help make this place better, I'll get proper food sent out here every week, water, anything just leave them alone Harry." She said softly as she looked at him.

Harry leaned back in his chair as the death stare had disappeared from his face as he looked at Mal. "Why should I trust you?" He asked.

"The real question Harry, is why should I trust you?" She asked. "If I remember correctly you cheated on me with Uma." She reminded him. "So I'm taking a huge risk even offering this deal." She told him.

"Then why are you offering it?" Harry questioned.

"Because I know beyond this rough, aggressive exterior you have, on the inside there is someone who is sweet, caring, and trust worthy, and how do I know this? It's cause for sixteen years I was the same way." She told him. "Harry you are a good guy, you have just been raised in a shitty place." She said. "I was raised here too, I had to fight for the same things you did, only difference is my mother beat me and threatened to kill me multiple times, along with reminding me that I was a mistake, that I'm only here cause of a one night stand. So if you think I don't remember how hard it is living here think again, I know the struggles of living here, I know what you had to go through, that's why I'm taking this risk Harry." She said looking at him. "So will you agree to this deal?" She asked.

Harry sat there and poured another shot of whiskey and drank it as he stared at Mal. "You're a hard person to say no to Mally." He said. "Fuck it, you have a deal." He said as he closed up the whiskey bottle.

"Good." Mal said as she got up. "I promise everything will get better here Harry." She said as she began to head for the door.

Harry quickly grabbed her arm. "You're not going out in that shit." He said. "Sleep here, its the least I can offer considering everything we have been through." He told her.

"I don't know Harry, I mean Evie's gonna be looking for me her and I are dating now." She told him.

"Leave first thing in the morning, the weather will have hopefully cleared up." He said.

"Why are you actually being nice?" Mal asked.

"Cause I do care about you Mally." He said looking into her eyes. "My father is gone so he can't say a word, there is a guest room if you want it." He told her.

Mal saw how nice Harry was trying to be and gave in. "Fine." She said. "I'll stay for the night." She told him. "Lead the way to the guest room." She said looking at him.

Harry nodded then began to head up the old wooden stairs with Mal right behind him. Once they got upstairs Harry turned right and opened a door, he walked in and turned on a light and Mal followed.

"This is it, nothing too major." He said. "Bed, nightstand, closet, all that shit." He told her as he started to leave the room. "Mine is across the hall if you need me." He said simply as he walked across the hall into his room.

Mal nodded then sat on the bed, it wasn't very comfortable which was fine with her, she began to look around then began to look at  Harry in his room. He took his shirt off and Mal bit her bottom lip as she couldn't help but look. She continued to look at him as she started to feel herself get wet and this time not because of the rain, she sat there for a moment then got up and walked across the hall and knocked.

"Um Harry." She said softly.

Harry looked at her. "What's up?" He asked.

Mal walked in and shut the door behind her, she walked up to him and placed her hands on his chest. "I want you." She said then kissed him deeply and passionately.

Harry almost instantly kissed back, but as the two were kissing there was a voice in the back of Mal's head that she was ignoring that kept saying "Evie's gonna end up hurt."

A/N Thoughts?