Chapter 11

As Evie was slowly sinking someone reached down and grabbed her hands and managed to pull her up placing her on the ground.

The person started to freak out then started to do compressions on Evies chest before giving her mouth to mouth, after a few moments Evie coughed up some water and looked up as she saw Lonnie.

"Oh thank goodness!" Lonnie said in relief as she looked into Evies eyes.

Evie laid there coughing as she looked up at Lonnie. "L..L..Lonnie?" She said.

"Evie what happened?" Lonnie asked looking at her.

"A..A...Audrey pushed me." She said as she began to sit up while soaking wet.

Lonnie then took off her jacket and put it around Evie as she looked at her. "Such a bitch, well unfortunately we can't do anything about it." She said with a sigh.

"Thanks..and why not?" Evie asked as she was shivering.

"Cause unfortunately there was no witness and just you saying something wont be enough." Lonnie said with a sigh.

"Fuck.." Evie said as she sighed. "I dont know why she hates me so much." She said.

"She hates you, Mal, Jay, and Carlos." Lonnie said. "Shes hated you four since you showed up, especially Mal." She said with a sigh.

"Yeah well as far as I know she never tried to kill Mal." Evie said.

"Look, lets just get you back to your place so you can change and rest." Lonnie said as she got up and helped Evie up.

Evie nodded as she got up and hugged Lonnie. "Thanks for saving me." She said.

"Of course Evie." Lonnie said with a smile.

"Audrey did one weird thing before she pushed me into the water by the way." Evie said.

"What was it?" Lonnie questioned.

"She kissed me." Evie said.

Lonnie looked at Evie. "Well okay then." She said sounding confused.

Meanwhile Mal was back at her house replaying the conversation she had with Carlos in her head, she didnt wanna believe she had a crush on Evie. She knew she loved Ben and she wanted to be with him forever, but what if she did have a crush on Evie but shes been hiding her feelings for all these years? She looked through the yearbook from Dragon Hall and sighed.

"I was so fucking stupid." She said softly as she kept reading what she put with Evies picture. "I'm still stupid, I lied to my best friend, I'm a horrible person." She said with a sigh as she closed her eyes.

At that moment Lonnie came in with a soaking wet and shivering Evie. That immediately caught Mals attention.

"What the fuck happened?!" Mal yelled.

"Audrey pushed Evie into the Enchanted Lake." Lonnie told her.

Mals eyes instantly began to glow green. "I AM GOING TO KILL THAT PRETTY PINK PRINCESS FUCKING BITCH!" She yelled.

Evie saw how pissed Mal was and she quickly went away from Lonnie and ran to Mal grabbing her hands. "M please calm down, take a deep breath and dont do anything you'll later regret." She told her looking into her eyes.

Mal looked into Evies eyes as she took a deep breath and slowly began to calm down. "I want her hurt! Nobody messes with my best friend!" She stated.

"I know M, but please just breathe." Evie said looking at her. "Look I'm gonna go get changed and get some rest, please dont go looking for Audrey to hurt her." She said looking at her best friend.