Chapter 13

"Look Mal, we love you." Jay said as he looked at Mal.

Carlos had his arms around Mal. "You're not a mistake, you being in this world has made mine, Jays, and Evies life so much better." He said as she rested her head on his chest

"Thank you, both of you." Mal said as she lifted her head from Carlos' chest. "I love you both so much." She said looking at them.

"Look I'm gonna go see if I can calm Evie down and make sure she doesnt do something stupid." Jay said as he stood up.

"Okay Jay." Mal said as she looked at him. "I hope she doesnt hate my guts." She said softly.

"I'm sure she doesnt." Jay said. "You two are so close." He said to her.

"Yeah theres no way she truly hates you." Carlos said.

"Lets hope." Mal said softly.

Meanwhile Evie was just walking around the Isle, hearing the rocks and the dirt under her boots as she walked. She was so hurt by Mal that she felt like she needed time on her own.

As she walked she looked and watched as the kids on the Isle were all just doing daily chores and she sighed as she felt bad for them.

She then saw her house and took a deep breath before walking up to the door. As she made it to the door she gulped as she was nervous about seeing her mother, she then placed her hand on the knob and turned slowly as she opened the door.

She took a deep breath before stepping in. "Mom?" She said softly as she looked around.

The house was never a pretty place but it was always clean, but now it wasnt. Windows were smashed, tables were flipped over.

"What the hell?" She asked herself outloud.

"Oh yeah your mama left." A voice with a bit of a thick accent said behind her.

Evie turned around and saw Harry. "What do you mean she left?" She asked.

"She left, shes gone, shes not here." Harry stated. "But why do you care? You ditched her and left her stuck here." She said.

Evie sighed looking at Harry. "Why are you even here Harry?" She asked.

"Well I seen ya come in, plus I had a question involving you and Mally." He said with a smirk.

"What is it?" Evie asked.

Harry smirked as he walked up. "You two gonna sing another gay song? Cause that last one was entertaining." He said laughing.

"Shut up Harry." Evie said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah honestly, shut up man." A voice said from behind Harry.

Evie looked behind Harry and saw Jay. "Hey Jay."

"Hey Evie." He said as he walked up to them and looked at Harry. "Go away Harry." He said.

Harry laughed as he looked at Jay. "Fine but do me a favour and let Mally know that she wont ever get her territory back from me." He said with a smirk before turning and walking off.

"Anyways." Jay said as he looked at Evie. "What happened between you and Mal?" He asked.

"Well she apparently called me a slut, but thats not whats got me upset." She said.

Jay looked at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Then what is it?"

Evie sighed as she looked at Jay. "Its the fact that she lied to me about it rather then telling me when I first talked to her about it." She said. "Her and I have never lied to each other before, we made a rule between us to always tell the truth and be honest with eachother no matter what." She told him. "So to find out she lied to me...that fucking hurt." She said.

Jay took a deep breath then breathed out as he looked at her. "Look I get that...but Mal told us what you said and well you crossed a line." He said.

"Yeah I know." Evie said with a sigh. "What sucks is that I still have feelings for her but she probably hates me." She said.

"Theres no way she hates you." Jay said.

Meanwhile Mal and Carlos were still alone in the hideout as Carlos was trying to calm Mal down.

"Mal she loves you." Carlos said. "You two are way to close for the friendship to end because of one mistake." He said.

Mal nodded as she had finished crying a few minutes earlier but was still hurt. "I hope your right Carlos." She said as her head was still on his chest.

"Listen Mal." He said as he looked down at her. "I have to ask you something." He said softly.

Mal looked up at him and nodded. "What is it?" She asked.

"Well I know you and I have no future together, and I doubt you and Harry have a future together unless that kiss earlier was your way of telling him to fuck you." He said before getting cut off.

"Gross!!! Carlos De Vil! Why would those words even leave your mouth?!" She asked looking at him.

"Hey I mean thats what it could have meant." He said with a laugh.

"No! Just no!" She stated. "I was with him for over a year and he never fucked me and he never will!" She said.

"Okay okay okay." Carlos said with a laugh.

"Were you trying to make me throw up?" She asked looking at him.

"No." He said laughing. "Look calming down and going back to being serious for a moment." He said. "With myself, Harry, and I'm assuming Ben out of the picture, is there any part of you even a small part that has feelings for Evie and wants to be with her?" He asked.

Mal sighed as she moved over from Carlos and looked at him. "Maybe a little bit." She said.

"Is it truly a little bit?" He asked. "Or is that since you've been with myself, Harry, and Ben that you've been holding back the feelings for Evie and you truly love her in the way she loves you?" He asked.

Mal sat there as she looked down thinking about every word Carlos just said. She then looked back up at Carlos. "Maybe." She said. "Look..I'm getting tired I'm gonna go to bed and think about everything." She said as she got up. "You know how my hideout works, you can sleep pretty much anywhere but not with me." She said as she turned and walked to a room. "Goodnight Carlos." She said softlt before walking in and shutting the door behind her.

As she closed the door she looked at her bed which was the same as it was before, the same purple pillow and purple blanket that she had when she was last there. She went and looked in her closet that she had managed to put together as she looked for something to wear.

She then pulled out a purple crop top and grabbed some dark purple shorts and threw them both on the bed. She then went and took off the top she was wearing and looked in the broken mirror and adjusted her bra a bit before grabbing the crop top and putting it on.

She then took off her boots then her pants and grabbed the shorts and put them on. Then she went to her desk that she had set up and saw her old journal. She grabbed it and opened it up to a random page and began to read it.

"July 31st 2015

Today was my last day at Dragon Hall and I'm so happy about that. I hated that school with a major passion, the only good part was scaring all the new kids constantly and well meeting Carlos and dating him..but that ended months ago...I did meet someone new though thats my best friend now. Evie Grimhilde who I'll admit is extremely pretty, she is one of nicest people I've ever met but thats the problem. Her and I are best friends but we are completely different, I enjoy others pain and she doesnt, I love scaring people and she doesnt, besides once she finds out I called her a slut in the yearbook shes gonna kill me. But why am I scared? I am Maleficents daughter. Anyways, I cant wait to finally escape this shitty island and be free to hurt who I please in Auradon."

As she read the last word she sighed, she then closed her journal and placed it back down on the desk before going and laying down on her bed.

A/N Was gonna try to make this chapter longer for you guys but I couldnt think of anything. Anyways thoughts on the chapter?