Chapter 22

~Two weeks later~

Mal stepped off of her scooter and began to walk into the main part of the Isle of The Lost, she had decided to go back because she needed help with her plan for Audrey.

It only took her a few minutes before arriving at Harrys house, she began to knock on the door slowly as she waited.

After about a minute Harry opened the door and instantly smirked. "Hello there Mally." He said smirking.

"Hey Harry." She said with a smirk before kissing his lips then stepping back. "I'll explain in a moment." She stated before walking right in.

Harry smirked as Mal walked in before smacking her ass. "Why are you back again Mally? Miss me that much?" He asked.

"No, not really but Evies dead, and I want Audrey to pay, shes the reason and I am going to kill her but I need your help." She stated.

"My help?" Harry asked. "Why? Aren't you the Goddess of planning?" He asked with a slight laugh.

"Oh ha ha, shut up." Mal said as she rolled her eyes. "I want Audrey dead and I figured you could help me with the planning." She said.

"Now why the fuck would I do that?" He asked.

"Cause if you do, tonight I'll give you a blowjob and ride you like crazy." She replied with a smirk.

"Hmmm works with me." Harry said with a smirk as he went to the kitchen and grabbed out a bottle of whiskey. "Want some?" He asked as he grabbed out a glass.

"No, I'm good." Mal said as she pulled a chair out from the table and sat down.

Harry nodded as he opened the whiskey bottle then poured some into his glass, he quickly filled it up before closing the bottle and sitting down across from Mal and placing the drink down.

"So Mally, what do you have in mind?" He asked.

"I was thinking about slamming her head on a concrete floor repeatedly." Mal said simply. "Or you know, drown her." She said.

"Well you want her to suffer right?" He asked.

Mal nodded. "Yeah pretty much." She said.

"Okay well, you could do either of those or do something violent and fun." He said.

"Okay well what do you have in mind?" Mal asked.

"Well you could kill her in her own bed." Harry told her.

"Oooo go on." Mal said with an evil smirk.

"Its simple, at night when shes asleep sneak into her house, go up to her room with handcuffs, rope, whatever the fuck you want." Harry said. "Tie her feet together or to the bed posts if she has then, same with her hands, then if you wanna torture her grab a knife and kill her slowly, but if you want it to be quick, I have the tool." He said before pulling out his pistol and slamming it on the table. "Shoot her in the head." He told her.

"I love your thinking daddy." Mal said with an evil sexy smirk before bending over the table and grabbing Harrys shirt, then she pulls him close and kisses his lips.

Harry smirked then kissed Mals lips back. "Mmm your lips taste amazing." He said with his smirk.

Mal smirked then broke the kiss. "Ya know, maybe I shouldn't give you a blowjob or ride you." She said with a smirk.

"Why the fuck not?" Harry asked as he looked at her.

"Cause you haven't been that good of a boy." Mal said with a smirk and a laugh as she got up.

"I just helped you plan to kill Audrey!" Harry told her.

"Alright fine, lets go Hooky." Mal said as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him up the stairs.

~A few hours later~

Harry was asleep beside Mal but Mal wasn't, they finished having sex a while ago but she couldn't sleep, she started to think about Evie and how she lost her best friend, but as she thought about it she became more and more angry.

Mal then got up off the bed, grabbed her clothes and began to get dressed then left the room, headed downstairs and out the front door.

She quickly headed for her scooter, said the spell and began to drive right back to Auradon. Once she got back into Auradon she got off her scooter and headed straight to her house.

Once Mal got back to her house she headed upstairs and straight into her room, she then went to her closet and opened it and grabbed a black leather jacket with dark purple lining she had bought, then grabbed some purple and black leggings, she placed them on the bed then began to smirk.

"Its time for a new me, but fuck Harrys plan, mine is gonna be more fun." She said to herself as she began to undress.

After a few minutes she was in her new clothes and began to look in the mirror. "I know where she is, shes always there at this time, unfortunately for her tonight will be the last time shes there." She said looking at the mirror.

She then headed out of her room and down the stairs, she walked out her door and began to head for the Enchanted Lake.

"Mal!" A voice said from behind her.

Mal turned around and looked and saw Carlos. "What is it Carlos?" She asked.

"Look, Jay, Lonnie, and I have been worried about you." He said. "Can you come back to my place and talk to us?" He asked looking at her worried.

"No Carlos, I'm about to deal with this myself." She said as she looked at him.

"What are you talking about?" Carlos asked as he was confused.

"Audrey is gonna honestly pay." Mal stated looking at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Carlos questioned.

"You will see Carlos." Mal said before turning around and walking off.

Mal then went straight for the Enchanted Lake and once she arrived she spotted Audrey. She stood there with an evil smirk as she looked at Audrey.

"Hey Audrey." Mal said with a smirk.

Audrey turned around and looked at  Mal. "Oh Mal, changed your look? Or are you just mourning cause of Evie killing herself?" She asked with a smirk and a laugh.

"New look means new me." Mal stated simply as she looked at Audrey. "Now you are gonna pay princess." She said with a mocking tone on the word princess.

A/N So the next chapter will be the final chapter! But thoughts on this one?