Chapter 5

"So let me make sure I'm understanding." Evie said looking at Mal. "Ben wants to have Auradon prep redone, so we are going to live in some house together?" She questioned.

"Yeah pretty much." Mal said looking at her best friend.

"Why aren't you living with Ben?" Evie questioned.

"I'm not ready, I do love him I'm just not ready to take that step in our relationship yet." She said looking at her blue haired best friend.

"Okay M." Evie said looking at her. "So when does this happen?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." Mal stated. "I don't even know what house it is we are getting." She said. "But anyways how are doing? Like with the break up." She asked.

"I'm still hurt, but thanks to you I got happy real quick." Evie responded with a smile.

"I'm glad I helped." Mal said smiling. "So is there anyone else you have had your eye on?" She questioned with a smirk.

"No not really." Evie responded simply.

"Really? Nobody?" Mal questioned.

"Nope, I only really had feelings for Doug after the shit with Chad dating Audrey when I thought he wanted me happened." She said.

"Wow." Mal said. "I thought there was at least one other guy you have feelings for." She said.

"Nope, but what about you M? Do you have feelings for another guy besides Ben?" Evie questioned.

"Nope I only have feelings for Ben." Mal said. "I love him and thats not changing." She said.

"Well that's good M." Evie said looking at her. "So did you hear Audrey is back?" She questioned.

"Yeah I ran into her." Mal said. "She was just as nice as before." She said with a lot of sarcasm in her voice.

"You know she still hates you for taking Ben from her." Evie told her.

"Yeah well sucks for her, she had Chad then broke up with him." She responded. "I mean Chads probably made a mess in his dorm thanks to her." She said with a smirk.

"M!" Evie said as her jaw dropped.

"What? We both know its true." Mal said looking at her with a slight laugh. "Anyways, you okay with living together?" She questioned.

"Of course Mal, you're my best friend and with Doug and I broken up I don't wanna be alone." Evie said looking at her best friend. "Even though I still think you should live with Ben." She reminded her.

"Oh my god Evie can you just drop that?" Mal questioned. "Like I'm not ready its that simple, eventually I will live with him but not anytime soon." She said with a serious look on her face as she looked directly at Evie.

"Okay fine I'll drop it." Evie said looking at her. "But tell me this, if Ben purposed to you today what would you say?" She asked.

"I'd say no." Mal said. "I do love him but everything is going insanely fast already between me and him and I'm hoping to slow things down." She told her. "I don't plan on getting married to him anytime soon." She said.

"Okay what about in the future?" Evie questioned.

"I can see myself marrying him one day." Mal said. "I love him more then I've ever loved anyone else." She told her best friend.

"Thats good M." Evie said with a smile. "Anyways do you want me to make you an outfit?" She said as she began to go over to her desk.

"Evie can't you just take a break?" Mal questioned. "I mean you do designs damn near every day." She said.

"Its my passion M." Evie said as she sat down in the chair.

"But you do it twenty four seven, you never did it this much on the Isle." Mal said.

"I know." Evie said as she sighed looking at her best friend. "I'm sorry M." She said. "I honestly don't know why I do it this much, maybe its cause I have more materials." She suggested.

"Or its cause you weren't ever truly happy with Doug and you want to be with someone that will make you truly happy." Mal responded. "But since you haven't found that someone, you put all of your love and passion into your designs." She suggested.

"Maybe you're right M." Evie said as she stood up. "Also um, I had a bit of a weird dream about us the other day." She told her.

"Really? So did I." Mal responded. "What happened in yours?" She questioned.

At that moment Carlos and Jay fell into the room pushing the door open as they were wrestling.

"Ah shit here we go again." Mal said as she rolled her eyes looking at the two boys. "What in the world are you two fighting about this time?" She questioned.

The two boys didn't respond as they kept fighting over whatever it was they were fighting over this time.

Mal then began to clap as she looked at them. "Boys!" She yelled.

As soon as she did that they stopped and looked at her with slight laughs, the two boys then started to get up and dusted their clothes off as they looked at Mal.

"What in the world were you two fighting about this time?" Mal questioned.

"Who will get the bigger bedroom at the place we are suppose to go live in." Carlos said.

Mal then facepalmed as she looked at them. "You two are such idiots!" She exclaimed. "Jay your living with Lonnie and Carlos your living with Jane! I already saw the list! Hell I put it in your room!" She told them.

"Oh." Both boys said as they looked at her.

"You two are honestly idiots." She said.

"Well at least didn't get pregnant!" Jay yelled then his eyes widened. "Wait." He said.

"Wait whos pregnant?" Evie questioned.

Mal bit her bottom lip as she turned and looked at Evie and mouthed. "I was screwing with Jay, play along." She said.

Evie nodded as she made a shocked expression. "M! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" She yelled.

"I was going too." Mal responded. "Just calm down." She said as she went and hugged Evie before whispering. "Ben and I haven't even had sex, Jays an idiot." She said.

Evie nodded as she whispered into Mals ear. "I love how you are such a bitch to him." She said.

Mal smiled as she whispered. "Hes like a brother to me, this is what sisters do they bug their brothers." She said with a giggle.

"You're an evil sister then." Evie responded.

"I know." Mal responded happily  before breaking the hug.

"Damn you two hug for a long time." Jay responded.

"Hush." Mal said. "Listen Jay, dont go telling people I'm pregnant okay?" She questioned.

"What if I do?" Jay questioned. "What will you do?" He asked with a laugh as he looked at her.

Mal smiled then her eyes began to glow green slightly. "If you do, I will....hmmm lets just say hit you so damn hard that you wont be having kids anytime soon or at all." She said with her smile before turning around and going back to Evie.

A/N So this chapter was suppose to be longer but I couldn't think of anything else. Anyways thoughts?