Chapter 15

Evie sat there looking at Mal as she heard everything Mal said, she didn't respond right away as she looked at Mal taking in every word. She then took a deep breath looking at Mal before beginning to speak.

"Mal, I thought my feelings for you only grew a few days ago cause yes I do have big feelings for you." Evie told her. "But in reality, I've had feelings for you since the day we met, you remember that day?" She asked with a smile. "Dragon Hall, you scared me with the story about how the lockers were used to killed people, and the story about Celia Facilier?" She questioned. "Then I met Jay and Carlos, but M the way you looked that day was amazing, you were so gorgeous and adorable and yes we were only twelve but still." She told her. "You were always there for me when I needed you, and I love you for that." She said. "You mean more to me then I'll ever be able to put into words." She told her.

Mal sat there with a smile on her face and tears forming, but they weren't tears of sadness or hurt. They were tears of joy as she looked into Evies eyes before leaning in and kissing her deeply and passionately.

Evie with a smile on her face as she saw Mals smile started to blush as Mal moved close to her. As soon as Mals lips landed on hers her smile grew bigger as she kissed Mal back deeply and passionately.

The two girls at the same time broke the kiss and looked at eachother with a smile. No words, no noise, just silence as they smiled. After about a minute Mal decided to break the silence.

"Soooo wanna go on a date?" Mal asked with a giggle.

Evie giggled and blushed. "Yes I do." She said with a smile. "But where?" She asked.

"Hmmm." Mal responded as she began to think. "Okay, maybe we just spend the night here, I'll cook something up." She said.

"You cook?" Evie asked.

"Yeah." Mal responded as she looked at her.

"Name one thing you've cooked." Evie said.

"Cookies!" Mal said sounding proud.

"Anything that wasnt for a spell?" Evie asked with a smirk and a laugh.

"No." Mal said. "Shut up!" She said with a laugh. "I'll figure out something." She said as she got up.

"I believe you." Evie said. "But I'm not hungry right now, can you just sit back down?" She asked. "We need to talk about something else." She told her.

Mal nodded as she sat down and looked at Evie. "What is it?" She asked.

"Are we going back to Auradon?" Evie asked.

"I.." Was all Mal managed to say at that point.

"You what?" Evie asked. "M, its up to you." She told her. "You wanted to come back here, Jay, Carlos, and I are here to support you." She said. "We will stay as long as you want." She told her.

Mal nodded. "I know." She said. "But in Auradon, Jay has Lonnie and Carlos has Jane." She said. "Maybe we should head back in a few days, cause Ben and I are basically done." She told her with a sigh.

Evie then placed her hands on Mals face and looked into her eyes. "Don't worry, we have eachother I hope." She said.

"What do you mean?" Mal asked.

"M, do you wanna actually date, like be a couple?" Evie asked her with a smile.

Mal nodded and smiled. "Yes I do!" She said happily.

Evie smiled big. "Great!" She said.

Mal then kissed Evie deeply again as Evie immediately kissed back and they both smiled.

At that moment both Jay and Carlos walked in and saw the two girls kissing. They both smirked as they stood there watching.

After a few moments the two girls broke the kiss to the disappointment of Jay and Carlos.

"Oh come on!" Jay said.

"Yeah, you two couldn't have went a bit longer?" Carlos asked.

Mal and Evie then looked at the boys surprised and laughed.

"What? Did you want us to like fuck in front of you?" Mal asked.

"I dont know about Carlos, but I have no problem with that happening!" Jay said with a laugh.

"Same here!" Carlos said laughing.

"Well sorry boys." Evie said. "No show for you." She said with a laugh.

"Yeah boys." Mal said as she looked at them with a laugh. "Sorry, not sorry." She said laughing. "Anyways, you guys wanna go back to Auradon in a few days?" She asked.

"Yeah but only if you want too." Carlos told her.

"Well as you boys can tell, I have Evie so I'm fine, but wait E, do you wanna go back?" Mal asked.

"I'm fine with going back." She told her.

"Then yeah in a few day we will go back." Mal said. "I only wanna go back so you boys can stay with Lonnie and Jane." She told them. "Plus I do need to talk to Ben." She said softly. "Him and I are basically broken up at this point." She said. "Uh anyways, tomorrow we gotta find out what Harry has truly done as King here." She told them. "So lets get some sleep." She stated as she turned and headed for her room.

Jay nodded then plopped on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. Carlos went into a different room and shut the door.

"By the way, E you coming with?" Mal asked with a smile.

"Yes!" Evie said excited while going behind Mal.

-A few hours later-

Evie is awake looking at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep and she didnt know why, but at that moment she had an idea. She got out of bed and quietly left the room then went to Jay on the couch and shook him awake.

"Jay wake up." She said as he slowly opened his eyes.

"What?" He said sounding tired as he yawned.

"I wanna head out and see if we can find out what Harrys done to the Isle." She said. "I've noticed a lack of kids around here, and I'm wondering if Harry did something." She told him

"Right now?" Jay asked. "Its like twelve thirty." He told her.

"Oh come on, it would impress Mal." She said. "Plus maybe it'll change her opinion on you." She told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"She loves you, but she thinks your a bit lazy at times." She told him.

"Lazy?" Jay said as he got up. "I do tourney, fencing, and hell even wrestling." He said.

"I mean when it comes to helping and all that." Evie responded.

Jay sighed and nodded as he got up. "Okay fine, hand me my jacket." He said as he pointed to the chair with his jacket on it.

Evie nodded then grabbed Jays jacket and handed it to him. "Here." She said.

He took it and put it on. "Thanks." He said. "So where are we going exactly?" He asked.

"I'll tell you after we get outside." She said before going and leaving the hideout with Jay following.

What they didn't know is that Mal had just woken up moments earlier. She only heard part of their conversation but the part she heard left her speechless.

"No way.." She said softly before leaving her room as heard them leave. She then went to where Carlos was sleeping and she began to wake him up.

Carlos slowly woke up and looked at her. "Whats up?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"I think Jay and Evie are dating secretly." Mal said softly as she sat down beside Carlos.

A/N Thoughts?