Chapter 21

Mal looked as Evie was laying on the floor with blood coming out of her wrists, she ran over and kneeled down by Evie and started crying.

"Oh my God..." She said softly as she cried.

Mal pulled out her phone and texted Jay and Carlos. "Get over to my house quick!!" She hit send as she put he phone back in her pocket then lifted Evies head as she cried. "I am so sorry." She said as she cried.

It only took two minutes for Jay and Carlos to arrive at Mals place, they ran upstairs and saw Mal crying then looked beyond her and saw Evie.

"Holy..." Jay said as his eyes widened.

"What the.." Carlos said.

"She killed herself and its my fault!!" Mal said as she kept crying while holding Evies head.

"Hows it your fault?" Carlos asked as he looked at her.

"Cause I left her when she needed me the most!" Mal replied crying harder and harder.

Jay walked over to Mal and slowly helped her up. "What's the reason you left?" He asked.

Mal turned and hugged him as she was crying. "I went to go see Carlos." She said. "Cause Audrey had left a hurtful as all hell note for Evie and it broke her mentally." She said hugging Jay.

"Oh." Jay said as he hugged her back.

"I shouldn't have left!!" Mal said as she cried.

"Mal, its not your fault." Carlos said trying to calm her down.

"Yeah Mal, she made this choice as unfortunate as it is its not your fault." Jay said trying to calm Mal down as well.

"But I should have stayed!" Mal said as she was crying while hugging Jay.

"Mal, even if you had stayed, who's to say she wouldn't have done it later?" Carlos asked. "Obviously we wouldn't have wanted that, but it is a possibility." He said.

Mal looked at Carlos and went silent. She just stood there before breaking the hug with Jay.

"Look Mal, we're always gonna be here for you." Jay said as he looked at her.

Mal nodded as she sighed. "Look, I know but um, can you two leave for a bit?" She said as she left the bathroom. "We can worry about getting Evie out later, I need time on my own to think." She said while walking down the hall to her bedroom.

"Yeah sure Mal." Carlos said.

"Of course, but if you need us text us right away and we will be here." Jay told her.

Mal nodded and gave the boys a tiny smile. "I know, thanks." She said as she walked into her bedroom.

Jay and Carlos walked down the stairs and Mal went and sat on her bed, she sat there as the tears fell back down yet again.

Evie was her best friend for as long as she could remember, yes they had problems and fights, but they were still best friends.

She slowly laid back letting the tears go down her face and hit the bed, she kept crying as she looked up at the ceiling.

At the moment her phone buzzed, she grabbed it out of her pocket and unlocked it then looked at it, it was a text from Lonnie.

"Mal! I just heard what happened, I am so sorry! If you need to talk let me know I'll be there!" The text said.

Mal looked at it then typed. "....thanks I'll keep that in mind.." Then she hit send.

She put her phone down and laid back down crying, her best friend, her girlfriend, the one who she thought she'd have all these memories and moments with, was now gone.

Although she blamed herself at first she began to think about it, and all she thought about was the note from Audrey. At that moment the tears began to stop and anger began to build up, anger towards Audrey for everything she has done.

From when they first met, to when Audrey tried to kill Evie, to now the note, there was so much hatred she had for Audrey inside her.

Mal slowly sat up as the tears stopped, she got up and made a fist, she closed her eyes and tookna deep breath before slamming her fist into the wall hard creating a hole.

She was so pissed that she simply ignored the pain as she pulled her hand and arm out of the hole in the wall, she then left her room and ran downstairs and walked outside.

"That pretty pink princess bitch is gonna pain sooner or later!" She told herself as she walked.

She walked past every single house in the area, she walked over to the Enchanted Lake which was her favorite spot but now she had a new reason for going there.

She went straight to the edge and looked right into the crystal clear water, she then saw her mother in the reflection.

"You told me that once I find my true evil I will no longer be a disappointment mom, well I think I've found it, and soon enough I'll let it out." She said to the reflection. "So no longer will I be a disappointment, and although your a lizard in reality because of me, you still a woman in my mind that I will make proud." She said.

She then turned and grabbed a rock and threw it in the water. She watched as it splashed into the water, she felt some water splash back onto her as she watched it.

She then turned around and walked away from the lake, she now had a plan the only thing left to decide was when will she put her plan into action.

As she walked home she began to think of every way the plan could work, she had to think of the right time, and the right place.

Once she made it back to her house she walked inside and headed up the stairs, she saw Evie still on the bathroom floor and she looked down at her.

"Don't worry E." She said softly. "Audrey will fucking pay, and I will find my true self in the process." She stated before going to her room and laying down on her bed.

A/N So a bit of an interesting chapter I hope you liked it! Anyways thoughts?