Chapter 17

Mal had already woken up early in the morning as she headed out looking to find Harry. She thought about what to say and still wasnt sure she knew what to say.

As she was walking she spotted through the crowds of kids Harry. She pushed through the crowd of kids and tapped Harry on the shoulder.

Harry turned around and looked at Mal. "Oh Mally." He said with a smirk. "What a surprise." He said with a wicked laugh.

"Shut up and follow me." Mal said grabbing Harrys arm.

"If ya wanna fuck I know a place we can go." Harry said with a smirk.

Mal stopped dead in her tracks and turned around and looked at Harry with a glare. "Thats just fucking gross, besides your not big enough to make me moan or make any real noise for that matter." She said. "Hell Carlos is bigger then you and he made me scream." She said with a smirk.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Anyways why did you want me to follow you?" He asked.

"Look, I know you wanna make the Isle kids your slaves, and I'm not gonna let that happen." She said. "But I know theres not much I can do, but I am gonna ask this." She told him. "Why do you wanna hurt the kids? Why do you seem to love me but hate me at the same time?" She asked.

Harry glared at her not wanting to answer the question. "Why do you care? Your leaving again anyways." He said.

Mal grabbed his arm and looked him in the eyes. "Cause the Isle is my home, now fucking tell me!" She snapped.

"Fuck, fine!" Harry snapped back. "I want them to pay because thats how I wanna take my anger out, my anger towards you." He said. "Why do I seem to love and hate you?" He asked. "Its because you hurt me! You left without saying a word to me, then you came back acting like nothing fucking happened, the fact of the matter is Mal you hurt me, so run back to boreadon and go be with your King of a boyfriend, leave me and ALL of us here to rot, cause not only did you leave me without saying a word, you left everyone without saying a word!" He snapped before turning on his heel and walking off.

Mal stood there silent, she couldn't talk or even move. She didn't know people were gonna be hurt by her leaving, but how could she have known? Staying in Auradon wasnt something she originally planned on doing, it just kind of happened.

As she stood there she felt a tear roll down her cheek. She was silent, she began to think about the day she left and how everything went down.

"Hi mom." The purple haired girl said.

"Stealing candy Mal? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent said in response.

Mal not happy that she disappointed her mother yet again decided to tell her where she got it from.

"It was from a baby." She said with a smile.

"Thats my nasty little girl." Maleficent said with a wicked laugh as she took the lollipop and spits on it and puts it under her arm then looks at her knuckleheads. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." She said handing it to them.

"Mom.." Mal said softly as she was annoyed.

"Its the deets Mal that makes the difference between mean and truly evil." She said raising her voice a bit at the last part. "When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." She said as Mal said it in sync with her. "Walk with me." She said as she began to walk off with her daughter. "I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts...how to be me." She said.

"I know that, and I'll do better." Mal responded softly.

"Oh theres news! I buried the lead!" The horned woman yelled as she walked back over to Mals group. "You four have been chosen to go to another school...in Auradon." She told them.

At that moment Carlos, Jay, and Evie turned around and tried to run away but were stopped by Maleficent's knuckleheads, they then turned around and Mal stepped in front of them.

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with pretty pink princesses." Mal said sounding annoyed.

"And perfect princes!" Evie chimed in before looking at Mal and seeing her "Really?" look. "Ugh." Evie then added.

"Yeah, and I dont do uniforms. Unless its leather, you feel me?" Jay asked as he slightly hit Carlos.

Carlos ignored what Jay said as he stepped behind Mal and looked at Maleficent. "I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they are rabid pack animals who eat boys that dont behave." He said sounding more and more scared as he spoke.

"Woof!" Jay said loudly with a laugh as Carlos hit him.

"Yeah mom, we're not going forget it." Mal stated.

"Oh you're thinking small pumpkin. Its about world domination!" Maleficent stated.

As Mal was thinking about that day, she went back to her hideout still speechless. The tears stopped coming down, but she was still hurt by it.

Once she made it to her hideout she stood outside it, she wanted to go in and tell Evie everything, but she didnt know how to even word it.

After a couple of minutes she took a deep breath and walked in, she shut the door behind her as she stepped in. Once she did she heard crying coming from her room. She walked over to her room and opened it and saw Evie crying.

The purple haired girl shut the door and quickly ran over, then she sat beside Evie hugging her.

"Whats wrong E?" Mal asked holding her new girlfriend closely.

Evie couldn't stop crying, she just handed Mal a note and didnt say a word as she was crying.

Mal took the note and opened it up, then looked at it and began to read it and as she did her heart broke.

"Dear Evie

I know you've been wondering why I left, well the reason I left was because of you. Every time I sat in our house and saw the pictures of you, I remembered how much I fucked up. How much your father and I fucked up, you were simply the daughter we didn't want, your father left because he couldn't handle raising you so he left me all alone. If I'm being honest, I hated being your mother, you were very beautiful and had a great personality, but those are really the only good qualities you had. Now you were simply a failure as a daughter, I felt embarrassed that people knew you as Evil Grimhilde, I wish I had left you when you were a baby, maybe Maleficent would have raised you better or killed you. No matter what, you are the reason I have went into hiding, I left our home becuase I was disgusted by the thought of you, so goodbye Evie. The daughter I wish I never had.

Sincerely your mother
Evil Queen"

"I WANT TO HURT THAT BITCH!!" Mal yelled trying to control her anger.

"Mal...please...I need you." Evie said while crying.

Mal realized how badly Evie needed her and began to calm down, once she did she kissed Evies head holding her close.

"I'm here for you Evie." Mal said holding her girlfriend close.

"Thank you M." Evie said as she was crying her eyes out.

"Look, theres no way thats your actual mother." Mal said to her.

Evie slowly stopped crying as she looked at Mal. "But its her hand writing." She said with a sigh.

Mal sighed. "Maybe someone else has the same or similar handwriting." She said.

Evie sighed. "Maybe.." She said. "But who would do that?" She asked.

"I don't know." Mal said in response. "But hey, we arent staying here much longer." She said. "We are going back to Auradon in a few days." She reminded her.

Evie nodded. "Okay." She said as she rested her head on Mals chest.

A/N Thoughts?