Chapter 9

"Wait hold on what?" Jay questioned. "You think you have a crush on Mal?" He asked.

"Yes." Evie said. "Over the last few days we have spent a lot more time together, she helped me cheer up when Doug cheated on me, then today her and I kinda looked at eachother in the eyes and something about her beautiful green eyes and her beautiful face and smile along with amazing body, along with her amazing personality made me feel different, I felt something I've never felt before for another girl." She told him.

Jay looked at her and smiled. "Awww the blueberry of the group is falling in love with the strawberry addict." He said with a smile and laugh.

Evie smiled and blushed before starting to frown as she sighed. "Well unfortunately shes with her soulmate, the person she loves, the one and only person she sees a future with, so theres no chance of her and I dating anyways." She said as she looked sad.

Jay put his hand on her shoulder as he looked at her. "Listen, maybe this is just because shes been there for you this week and since you and Doug did break up maybe you're just looking for someone to replace that hole in your heart." He told her. "Maybe its just a twenty four hour crush." He suggested.

"Maybe, I mean there was that time where I had a crush on Carlos when I first met him and it was a twenty four hour thing." She responded.

"Thats probably what it is, just give it a day and get a good sleep tonight and I'm sure you'll be over her tomorrow." Jay responded.

Evie smiled and hugged Jay. "Thanks Jay." She said before walking off.

As she walked off she thought about the crush. As much as she wanted to believe its a twenty four hour crush something was telling her that it wasnt. She didnt know what to believe, only time will tell what the crush is.

After about five minutes she decided to head over to Lonnie and Janes place. So she began to walk over and got there pretty quickly, once she did she knocked on the door and after about a minute Lonnie opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Evie!" She said happily.

"Hey Lonnie." Evie said back with a smile. "Can I come in?" She questioned.

"Yeah of course." Lonnie said as she moved out of the way for Evie.

Evie smiled as she walked in and then saw Jane reading something. "Hey Jane." She said.

"Oh hey Evie." Jane said with a smile as she looked up and saw Evie. "Whats up?" She asked.

"I kinda wanted to talk to the both of you about something." Evie said as she went and sat down in a chair.

Lonnie went and sat on the couch as she looked at Evie. "Okay whats up?" She asked.

"Have you two ever had a crush on your best friend?" She asked.

"No not really." Jane said.

"Once for like a week." Lonnie said. "Why do you ask?" She questioned.

"I think I have a crush on Mal." Evie told them straight up. "But I dont know, I've never had a crush on a girl." She said.

Lonnie immediately smiled. "What do you love about her?" She asked.

"What do I love about her? Like list off things?" She asked.

"Yeah, list off the things you love." Lonnie said.

"Okay well, her beautiful green eyes, her gorgeous smile, her amazing laugh, the way she stands up to people, her voice, the way she screws with people, the way she gets when she pulls a prank on somebody, the way she cares about her friends and anyone thats close to her, and so much more." Evie said as she blushing and smiling.