Chapter 16

"Say what?" Carlos asked as he rubbed his eyes. "Mal, I think your just tired theres no way they are dating, you must have just missed part of the conversation." He told her.

Mal sat there and slowly nodded. "Maybe." She said as ahe got up.

Meanwhile Jay and Evie had made it over to Harrys house, in hopes of finding out whats changed on the Isle.

"Okay so whats our plan?" Jay asked quietly.

"Lets just sneak in, and try to find anything." She said as she snuck up to the front door. "You're good at lock picking right?" She asked.

Jay nodded then pulled something out of his pocket and went up to the door. As he did he slowly jimmyed it into the lock until they heard a click, he then turned the knob and slowly opened the door.

Evie smiled then quietly walked in but stopped dead in ger tracks as she saw Captain Hook sleeping at the table in his chair with his feet up.

"We are gonna have to be very careful." Evie whispered quietly to Jay as she pointed at Captain Hook.

Jay nodded as he slowly closed the door. "Lets try to stay away from him." He said. "You check upstairs, I'll check down here." He told her.

Evie nodded then slowly walked to the stairs, she looked at them as they were old, worn down, wooden stairs as she hoped no sounds would come out.

She then stepped on the first one and heard nothing, so she then went up the next couple of steps quietly and carefully, and she continued too until she reached the top of the stairs.

Once she did she began to go down the hallway, she stopped at the first room and slowly opened the door, luckily for her there was nobody in it. So she walked in quietly and shut the door just as quietly before starting to look.

She took a good look at the room, it was a simple bedroom so she knew there would be a few places that stuff could be hidden, so she started at a desk that was closest to her.

She opened up a droor and the first thing she found was a book, she picked up and opened it but started to cough as the dust flew into her face. After she finished coughing she began to read.

"July 21st 2017

Uma thinks she is the captain, Uma thinks shes the ruler of the Isle, and why? Because stupid little Mally ditched us along with her friends, well soon enough I will take Umas place as captain, I will take her place as the ruler of the Isle, I dont quite know when but I will. My plans for the Isle are so much better then hers, no more letting the kids of the Isle run free, no more letting kids get away with stealing from the pirates, no! When I am king the pirates will rule, the kids will do whatever we want when we want, that is the future of this shit hole, and I cant wait till it can begin."

Evies eyes widened as she looked at it, there was no name anywhere on the book but she knew it was Harrys. She then went and closed the droor but kept the book, she had all that she needed so she went to the door, opened it quietly, stepped out quietly, and left just as quietly.

She then went down the old wooden stairs and saw Jay. She walked up to him and signaled it was time to leave. The two then left the house and Evie handed Jay the journal.

"I found Harrys journal." She said.

"Wait what?" Jay said as they began to walk back to the hideout.

"I found Harrys journal, and the entry I read is not good at all." She said. "The isle kids are gonna be treated as slaves Jay." She told him.

"Holy shit." Jay said. "We need to get back to the hideout and tell Mal." He said.

"Yeah we do." Evie said as her and Jay headed back to the hideout.

The two get back to the hideout and they see Mal and Carlos awake talking, Mal and Carlos then turned and looked at Jay and Evie.

"M!" Evie said as she rushed over and handed her Harrys journal. "Harrys planning on making the Isle kids his slaves!" She told her.

"Wait what?" Mal said as she took the journal. "How'd you find this?" She asked.

"Jay and I left to go find out what Harrys been doing, we went to his house and snuck in and I went upstairs opened his journal and read it, then we left." The blue haired girl said.

Mal sighed in relief hearing those words before taking in everything. "Holy shit!" She said as she realized everything before opening the journal and flipping through the pages. "How are we gonna stop this!" She said as she flipped through each page.

Evie went beside Mal and looked at her wrapping her arm around her looking at the pages as well.

"This is sick." Mal stated. "What are we gonna do?" She asked.

"I don't know M, cause even if we stop him what happens after we leave?" Evie asked.

Mal took a deep breath and sighed. "I dont know." She said. "We need to stop him." She stated.

"Yeah we do." Carlos stated.

"What are we gonna do?" Evie asked.

"Kill Harry?" Carlos asked.

"No!" Mal stated. "I dont care about him but I'm not gonna murder him!" She said.

"Why not M?" Evie asked. "I mean he is a fuckboy and looks like an idiot." She told her.

"Hes also small in the places where Carlos is big, now shut up!" Mal responded. "Anyways, killing Harry is NOT an option." She said.

"Why can't we kill Harry?" Jay asked.

"Holy fuck." Mal said looking at Jay. "You were dropped on your head as a baby weren't you?" She asked.

"No." Jay said.

"Yeah sure." Mal said. "Anyways we cant kill Harry because we arent murderers! We'd end up being worse then him!" She said looking at Jay.

"She has a point." Carlos said.

"Well anyways, M what are you gonna do?" Evie asked.

Mal took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm gonna try to talk to him."

"What are you gonna say?" Jay asked.

"I don't know." Mal responded softly as she stood up. "I'll figure it out in the morning." She said as she headed back to her room.

A/N This chapter was meant to be longer but I lost ideas. Anyways thoughts?