Chapter 18

Mal wakes up with Evie beside her, she smiles as she sees Evie asleep before turning over and getting out of the bed.

Mal didn't get a lot of sleep due to multiple things, she was worried about Evie, she was thinking about what Harry said, and she was honestly worried about going back to Auradon.

As she got up she went and looked in the mirror and stared at her reflection. As she did she saw Evie still asleep in the reflection, and she just smiled.

"I wanna watse all my love on you." She said softly as she smiled.

She then pushed a strand of purple hair out of her face, as she did she looked at her hair in the reflection.

"Maybe its time for a different color." She said to herself.

She then grabbed her jacket and put it on and left the room. Once she did she headed to the front door and slowly opened it and walked out, slowly closing it behind her.

She then began to walk to "Lady Tremaine's Curl & Dye" shop, also known as where Dizzy Mals first choice hairdresser works.

Once she got there she walked in and heard music playing all through the shop, she then saw a clear curtain or at least it was a clear curtain, now it has pain spots all over it.

Mal then pushed through the curtain and smiled seeing Dizzy cleaning. "Hey Dizzy!" She said happily.

Dizzy looked up from sweeping and smiled big. "Mal!!!!" She said happily as she ran over and hugged Mal tightly.

Mal smiled and hugged back as she looked down at Dizzy. "So I have news and a favour to ask!" She said to her happily.

Dizzy got even more excited as she broke the hug. "Whats the news!!!" She said with a smile.

"Evie and I are dating!" Mal said happily as she looked at Dizzy.

"OH MY GOD YES!!!!!!" Dizzy screamed as she started jumping up and down excited. "MY SHIP! MY SHIP! MY SHIP! MY SHIP!" She said repeatedly as she was jumping up and down.

Mal bursted out laughing as she looked at Dizzy. "You are so cute!" She said. "You're like a kid on a sugar high." She said still laughing.

Dizzy slowly settled down as she started laughing. "Its just I've wanted you two together since the day I met you two!" She said. "You two have been perfect for eachother since day one!!" She told her happily.

"Well we are finally together." Mal said with a smile. "Anyways favour time, since your first choice hairdresser could you give me a bit of a makeover in my hair?" She asked.

"Of course! What do you want done?" Dizzy asked.

"A bit shorter, and have it be a dark blue and dark purple mix." Mal told her.

"Sit down." Dizzy said so she could get a good look at Mals hair.

"Okay." Mal said as she sat down.

Dizzy then started to kinda play with Mals hair, looking at it closely then started to smile.

"It will be done!" Dizzy said happily as she went and grabbed some scissors. "How much shorter do you want it?" She asked.

"Do you remember how my hair was before I first went to Auradon?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, is that how you want it?" Dizzy questioned.

"Yes but slightly longer." Mal said. "With the mix of dark blue and dark purple." She told her.

"Okay!" Dizzy said as she began to work.

~One hour later~

"Done!" Dizzy said with a smile.

Mal looked in the mirror and smiled, her hair was the perfect length and the perfect color. She ran her hand through her hair a couple of times.

"I love it." Mal said with a smile as she went into her pocket and pulled out some money and handed it to Dizzy. "Here, for your amazing work." She said smiling.

Dizzy smiled taking it. "Thank you!" She said happily.

"Well I better get going." Mal said as she got up. "Gonna go see Evie, lets hope she likes my hair." She said looking at Dizzy.

"She'll love it!" Dizzy told her.

Mal smiled then headed for the paint covered curtain. "Bye Dizzy, thanks for the makeover!" She said with a smile as she left.

Once she left she headed straight back to the hideout, as she was going she started to feel rain drops hit her. She felt the rain fall harder as she was walking.

She made it to her hideout wet from the rain, but made it there nevertheless. As she walked in she saw Evie sitting on the couch looking at some fashion magazine. Mal went and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey E." Mal said. "Like my hair?" She asked.

Evie looked up at Mals hair. "No I don't like it." She said. "I fucking love it!" She said with a smile.

"Really?" Mal said with a smile.

"Yes!" Evie said. "I love how the purple and blue work together, I love the length!" She said. "Dizzy did it didnt she?" She asked.

"Yep!" Mal said with a smile. "You know why I went with the purple and blue right?" She asked.

"No, why?" Evie asked.

"Us!" Mal said. "Your favorite color is blue and mine is purple!" She said happily.

"Oh!" Evie said as she felt a bit stupid. "Well I love it!" She said.

Mal smiled and kissed Evies cheek then went and sat on the couch. "So, to be serious for a moment." She said. "I need to find out a way to stop Harry from hurting the Isle kids." She told her. "Hes out for vengeance and revenge due to me leaving." She informed her. "Yesterday I was gonna tell you, but you got that note from your mother and that was more important." She said. "But he hates me for leaving." She told her.

Evie quickly sat down and put her arm around Mal. "You had to leave M, don't let him get to you, but we will figure this out together before we have to leave." She told her as she held her close.

A/N Thoughts?