Chapter 12

"So you ready?" Jay asked Mal as everyone was now in the limo.

"Yeah, lets get the fuck out of here." Mal stated.

Jay nodded then opened the barrier and started the limo as he drove across the barrier.

"Are you sure about this M?" Evie asked looking at Mal.

"Yeah I'm sure." Mal stated. "Fuck Ben, fuck Auradon, I belong on the Isle." She said softly.

After a couple of minutes they arrived and Jay parked the limo. He then got out along with the other three as they quickly put a tarp over the limo.

"Okay so where first?" Carlos asked.

"The hideout." Mal stated.

At that moment the core four began to walk back to the hideout but were stopped by Harry.

"Awww well look who's back." Harry said with a smirk.

"Yes we're back, we're staying, and I'm taking my turf back hook boy." Mal said looking at him.

Harry laughed looking at Mal. "Its cute you think that, but see since Uma hasn't been back since going to boreadon I have become to captain which means Mally, you have to take my turf away from me." He said with a smirk.

"Okay well that'll be easy." Mal saud before grabbing Harry's jacket pulling him close and kissing him deeply and passionately then breaking it.

Harry stood there with his mouth slightly opened as he was silent with his eyes wide open.

"Bye Harry." Mal said with a little wave as her, Jay, Carlos, and Evie walked off.

"What the hell was that?" Jay asked.

"Oh the kiss? Thats how I get what I want from him, both him and Carlos have said my kisses are...what did you say again Carlos?" She asked.

"Hypnotic." Carlos stated.

"Yeah that." Mal stated looking at Jay.

Jay smirked then looked at Mal. "Try it on me then." He said.

"Yeah no, I'd make out with Evie before I'd kiss you." Mal said.

"I'd pay to see that!" Carlos said with a laugh.

"Same!" Jay said laughing.

Both Mal and Evie rolled their eyes as thsy looked at the two boys. "Boys." They both said at the same time shaking their heads.

"Look lets just get to the hideout." Mal said as the four walked back to the hideout.

Once they got there the four entered and were surprised to see nothing has changed since they were last there.

"Okay so we cant spend much time here together, Jay and Carlos you two head out and see if you can find out whats happened to our section of the Isle, Evie...I need to talk to you so you stay." Mal said softly.

Carlos and Jay nodded as they left leaving Mal and Evie on their own to talk.

"What's up M?" Evie asked.

"Listen um you know how you were called a slut in the dragon hall yearbook?" Mal questioned.

"Yeah and it was apparently Harry and Uma who did it." Evie said.

"Yeah um well." Mal said nervously. "It was uh..see the truth is..I did it." She said softly.

Evies eyes widened as she looked at Mal. "Wait what." She said with hurt now in her eyes. "So you kept the fact that you thought I was a slut from me for years? Then you lied to me?" She said. "We weren't suppose to keep secrets or lie to eachother M!" She said.

Mal nodded looking at Evie. "Look, I get it your mad but the day I did it I heard that you called me a bitch." She said.

Evie looked at Mal with more hurt in her eyes. "I wouldn never call you a fucking bitch behind your back! I would also never call you a slut!" She said as she walked closer to Mal.

"Evie please I'm sorry." Mal said. "Slap me if you want, you can even hate my guts and go back to Auradon, just know that I am sorry." She said softly.

Evie shook her head then slapped Mal harder then ever before. "Ben was right, you do run when things get tough, you also find the easy way out of bad situations, you lied to me and kept this from me for years." She said. "Ya know what? I don't blame Hades for leaving you when you were a baby, he would have hated having a daughter like you, a lying little bitch." She said as she looked into Mals eyes.

Evie then turned and left and as she did Mal fell to the ground just crying into her hands. "I'm such a fucking idiot." She said to herself.

About ten minutes later Carlos and Jay walked in and saw Mal crying so they ran over to her immediately.

"Mal whats wrong?" Carlos and Jay asked.

Mal moved her hands and looked at them. "I told Evie that I called her a slut, and she wasnt even that mad at that...but she was pissed cause I kept it from her and lied to her...she called me a lying bitch and that she doesnt blame my father for leaving me when I was a baby." She said. "I'm a fucking mistake, I'm an accident, I shouldn't even be here!" She yelled while crying.

"Mal you weren't an accident or a mistake." Jay said trying to calm her down.

"Yes I was! I never told you two this, but all my life when I was younger my mother always told me that I'm only here cause of a one night stand, and the only reason she didnt kill me is because she knew I could help her evil schemes." She said crying. "And now I just hurt my best fucking friend, I am a mistake, I shouldn't be alive cause all I am is a disappointment. Nobody has ever truly wanted me." She said. "My father didnt want me, my mother didnt want me, Ben doesnt want me, Evie doesnt want anything to do with me now, all I have left is you two thankfully." She said softly as she was crying.

"Damn Mal...I'm sorry to hear that." Carlos said softly.

"Look Mal we are here for you now and we aren't going anywhere." Jay said.

"Thanks you guys." Mal said with a slight smile.

A/N Short chapter I know, I'm sorry! But thoughts?