we used to be best friends

joey's pov

"baby c'mon" hailey says, banging on my door.
"i said go away" i tell her. she's regretting flirting with that guy this morning.
"c'mon i didn't do anything" she whines "i know you want me" she says and i chuckle.
"you're delusional. i can go out and pick a girl up right now" i say "you're the one to want me"
she stops banging on my door and i think she left, so i open the door...only to find her with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot on the floor.
i laugh at her "are you a mad grandma?" i make fun of her.
she enters my house, pushing me by my chest.
"i don't remember inviting you in" i tell her and she turns around, mad.
i raise an eyebrow at her and she throws herself at me "yo get off" i lightly push her aside.
"baby please" she frowns and i sit on my couch. she comes to sit on my lap, her breasts at the height of my eyes. "let me make it up to you" she whispers and starts kissing my neck.
i pull back and she sighs "i decide how you're making it up to me" i tell her and she crosses her arms
"fine! tell me what i have to do" she rolls her eyes. this girl is really the best at sounding desperate. to be honest i don't think i like her that much anymore...i'm not the type to chase after girls so her behavior should be fine with me, but i don't know. i just feel like the fun we have together is coming to an end. but i still won't hang on her yet cause this girl has some skills...if you know what i mean ;).
"how do you know mia?" i ask her and she furrows her brows.
"why?" she asks me and i glare at her.
"fine, we used to be best friends" she tells me and i widen my eyes in shock. mia is definitely NOT the type to hand around someone like hailey, let alone be her best friend.
"what happened between you two?" i ask again and she goes tense, her face showing...regret?
"that's a long story joey, and i would like to keep that to myself" she tells me and, even tho i really want to know it, i nod. since i don't really care about her i don't wanna make her tell me a whole bunch of secrets, but there's one thing i'm dying to know.
"please joey stop with her questions" she wraps her arms around my neck.
"one last question and then you're forgiven" i say and she rolls her eyes "go ahead"
i take a breath and spill it out "what happened to mia's father?" i ash her and she freezes in her spot.

"that's fucked up" i breathe out.
"yes it is" she looks at me "but why do you care anyway?" she asks me. and i have to think a lot to find the answer, why do i care anyway? maybe it's because i feel sorry. i mean, after what adam told me about her mom i wouldn't have imagined her past was even more fucked up. her dad became an alcoholic after their loss and now he's recovering cause he got to the point where the law didn't trust him to watch over his own kids.
"don't try to play it cool joey, there's a reason why you're interested" hailey snaps me out of my thoughts.
"i'm a little sorry for her" i say and hailey glares at me.
"what? that's the truth!" i tell her and she keeps that analyzing look in her eyes.
"look it's not like i have to justify myself or anything, but i'm only asking cause she's in my group of friends and i wanna know more about her" i say.
"well nicole is in your group of friends too and those are her parents too" she states "so why do you keep putting mia under the spotlight?" she asks me.
i think about that for a minute...and she's right. what the fuck is up with me? 
i lean in and start kissing on her neck. "joey" she moans and i smirk because of how much this girl craves sex. i keep kissing on her neck, down her stomach till i reach the band of her trousers.

this is just a filler to explain what happened to mia and nicole's dad. from now on the story will be a little more movimentate 👀