i'm not jealous

"that's disgusting" i whisper in nicole's ear.
"what?" she chuckles "they're not doing anything"
"don't you see the way she touches him? she's a dead cat" i tell her and she laughs.
turns out joey really brought one of his bitches to the party. and fun fact she's the leader of a group from school that hates me. they say i'm rude or whatever.
the real thing is i'm the only one who had the balls to tell her not to complain about being called a slut if she goes whoring around all the time.
"jealousy hit the untouchable mia evans too i see" adam jokes and i send him a glare.
"i'm not jealous" i state.
i look back at the pathetic scene and joey is looking at me. he signals the girl to sit on his lap and she does so.
that fucking bitc-...okay maybe i'm jealous.
but why tho? i don't like joey...right?
no i don't. i don't think so.
i mean i DON'T!

joey's pov

mia gets up from the couch and walks away pissed.
i smile to myself and then the girl, i forgot her name, tries to kiss me.
i tilt my head to avoid her lips and she starts moving her hips, trying to be sexy.
i swear to god this girl doesn't have any idea what she's doing. my dick won't ever wake up like this.
i'm so mad about what happened between me and mia, why doesn't she let go of her proudness for a sec and listen to me for once. i don't get her.
mia comes back with a drunk riley. she pushes him on the couch and hands him some water.
she pats his leg when he starts laughing and then looks back at me.
i keep an hard stare on her for a few seconds, right before riley starts talking again and mia shoots her head in his direction.
they start arguing about something and i scoff. it's so fucking funny how i do everything to get this girl's attention and she keeps ignoring me.
now a new fucking kid comes out of nowhere and it's all she sees. like what the fuck!
the girl on my lap starts kissing my neck and i lightly push her away. i don't want this.
"okay! you deserve nothing but him then!" riley shouts and then gets up, walking out the door.
"i'll go check on him" adam says and mia gets up furious. she walks upstairs and i laugh bitterly.
as i said, she doesn't see me.
i decide to leave the party earlier cause i don't have a reason to stay anymore

pretty short chapter but it's just a filler :)