i would never leave

as i thought.
as i fucking thought!
everyone cheers and hugs one another, while i'm just standing there, frozen.
i can't move my legs to walk away, nor my mouth to say something. i can't even move my hand to slap my dad right across the face.
how does he fucking dare?
he falls into alcohol, he comes back and doesn't even wait one month to bring a new woman into his kids' lives, whose forgiveness he still has to earn btw, he lets her move in and he doesn't even wait 24h to tell us he is getting married again. and not just that he's getting married, but also the date of the cerimonie, which means that everything has already been set!
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!
what about my mom, huh? it seems like after he's recovered from alcohol he completely forgot about her.
well i didn't. i never will and if he thinks i'm accepting this fucking madness he's delusional!
he declares that my mom was the love of his life yet it doesn't even take one year of knowing another woman to completely erase her from his life? fucking pathetic!
"aren't you happy?" nicole stands next to me and hugs me.
my dad looks at me and smiles. he opens his arms for me to hug him.
i finally manage to move my feet and walk towards him. his smile grows bigger by every since step i take...till i turn to the left and walk upstairs.
i get in my room, lock the door and let the tears flow down my face.

joey's pov

i grab her arm and pull her inside the bathroom. i lean against the counter and cross my arms.
she stands in front of me with an innocent look on her face.
"i'm tired of this situation mia, you've been making me go crazy the past few weeks" i tell her and she frowns.
"i'm just asking what's up so that i can help in some way, it's not like i'm proposing you" i tell her and she stiffens up.
she looks down and fiddles with her fingers.
"c'mon baby" i tell her and her head shoots up.
she stares in my eyes and hers start watering. i furrow my brows and uncross my arms.
"why are you-"
"please don't make me talk about this. i don't wanna talk about this" she shakes her head and rubs her face.
i take her hand and pull her to stand in between my legs. i wrap my arms around her waist and she cuddles to my chest.
i swear to god i love it when she does it.
"i'm sorry" i kiss her head.
"don't be, it's not that i don't want to tell you it's just that i'm not ready yet" she says "i don't know how to handle how i feel about this yet" she says.
"don't worry about it, whatever it is you'll make it through it" i tell her and she smiles.
"just tell me one thing" i distance my self from her to look in her eyes.
"you're not moving to another city right?" i ask her, my heart about to pop out of my chest.
she starts giggling "no way!".
i let go the breath i didn't know i was holding "oh thank god!" i close my eyes and throw my head back.
mia pushes herself more into me and i look at her. she finally has her beautiful smile on.
"i would never leave" she says
"really? why?" i ask her. i don't see her as someone so attached to her hometown.
"cause i know there's no place where i could find something as special as what i have here." she says and lays her forehead on mine.

one chapter left omg i'm so excited for you to read ittttt!!!!:):):):):):):):)