bitch

mia's pov

"c'mon baby" aaron leans into me, pressing his body against mine
"i don't think we should" i tell him frowning. he rolls his eyes at me and i don't know what went through me but i started getting insecure. what if he thinks i'm a pussy for not wanting to go to a fucking race? i mean i'm gonna be with him the whole time, so i don't think anything really bad can happen. but still the people you find at races are not the best.
"you" he pins himself more into me "are" he places on of his legs in between mines "a pussy" he whispers in my ear, making me even more heated than i already am.
"fine" i sigh and he smiles, proudly "but if you leave me for one second i'm gonna chop your dick off" i tell him.
he laughs "no you won't" he grips my hips "or at least not before you'll have had a little fun with it" he says and i gag.
he laughs even more and grips my thighs, picking me up and making me wrap them around his torso.
he leans in and starts kissing me and, when his hands travel to my butt giving it a firm squeeze, i moan into our kiss. god this guy is a hot fucking mess. he smirks in our kiss and tighten my grip around his torso.

"YES!" aaron screams when his favorite racer goes in vantage "GO GO GO! FUCKING GOOOOO!" he yells again and i cover my ears not to become deaf. i can't help but smile amused by his excitement, but this dude really has a voice...damn.
"FUCK YES!" he screams when the racer he's cheering for crosses the winning line. he runs down to the road, going with a crowd circling the winner and leaving me completely alone.
guess i'll just keep my word and chop his dick off.
"AARON!" i scream, but he doesn't turn around. i sigh and try to keep up with his pace, following after him.
"that's my boy!" he shouts hugging the winner and patting his chest.
he takes his helmet off and i notice a familiarity in his face features. i glance between him and aaron a couple times and i convince myself they're relatives.
"you rocked it dude!" aaron hypes him up again and the guy smirks "yeah i know".
then he looks over aaron's shoulder, landing his gaze on me "and who's the chick?" he nods his head towards me, licking his lips, and i mentally gag. does he think he's smooth?
"oh, she's my girl" aaron turns to look at me, throwing his arm over my shoulder. the guy's smirk drops and i smile brightly "oh" is all he says "she's hot".
"yeah i know" aaron smirks down at me "mia, this is my cousin jonathan, jonathan this is mia" he introduces us to each other and he stretches his hand out for me to shake. i hesitate before shaking it, then i give in and grip it "nice to meet you, mia" he says and i smile.
"i'll have to see if i can say the same" i smirk and he smiles, looking me up and down.
"let's go party! THE CHAMP IS BAAACK!!" aaron shouts and everyone around us screams, scaring the shit out of me. what the heck did i get myself into.

6 hours later

it's already 4am and i'm outside my front door, leaning against aaron's motorbike. his trail of kisses goes down my neck, reaching my chest and ending right in between my breasts.
i suddenly tense and pull away "i have to go" i tell him, distancing myself from him
"okay, i'll see you tomorrow?" he says and i smirk "maybe" i wink at him and head inside.
once i'm in my living room, i take my shoes off trying not to make any noise. suddenly a lamp lights up and i see a white wig that looks like a nest moving on the couch. i have to choke on my breath not to scream at the top of my lungs.
"mia?" hailey looks at me, squeezing her eyes cause of the light.
"what are you doing here?" i ask her. she has a blanket over her and the controller is on the floor.
"i was watching tv" she rubs her eyes and i furrow my brows
"at my house? at 4 in the morning?" i cross my arms suspiciously. i'm forcing myself to deal with the mom (even tho susan is really nice and kind), but i didn't mention me being okay with the daughter hanging in my house whenever she wants. i still hate the barbie's guts.
"the sink in my kitchen doesn't work and my house got flooded, your dad let me and my mom stay here for a while" she spits looking me up and down "christian set up a bed for me in your room..." she says and i widen my eyes. how could he? "...but i didn't really want to get sick by being too near you" she spits venomous and i laugh.
"good choice, my room is not an hostel for sluts, who knows what kind of sexual disease you have" i shiver in disgust and start heading upstairs.
"good night sweetie, sleep well or you'll be to tired for work tomorrow" i turn to her and gesture a blowjob with my hand and mouth.
"bitch" i hear her mumble when i'm already midway  to my room and i smirk to myself.

i was planning on posting this in a couple of days but your comments hype the s*it out of me so i just had to🥺
btw i just realized we're already 18 chapters into the story and, since i already have it  whole figured out, i promise you this is just the beginning🤩