how do you feel towards me?

8 pm, in perfect time.
i start walking out my room and hailey slaps my butt.
i turn around and send her a death glare
"go kill that man's brain" she claps her hands in excitement.
"yeah, bet" i roll my eyes.
in the end i decided to wear a mid thigh skin tight skirt with a laker's t-shirt. i want joey to get mad but at the same time i don't want to be uncomfortable while i watch my favorite team play.
i'm not wearing any makeup cause i don't really feel like it. i throw my air forces on and walk downstairs.
"where's joey?" i ask my dad
"he's waisting outside" he says and i nod.
i walk outside but my dad's voice stops me "mia".
i turn around "have fun but not too much fun" he says.
"we're back at it again?" i roll my eyes
"no" he smiles and i walk out.
i hear him shout "i love u" before i close the door.
i lean my back against the door. my relationship with my dad is not the best yet.
i spot joey's car and i walk towards it. i get in and he is already looking at me.
he looks at my legs and closes his eyes shut "i said nothing too revealing" he says
"i don't care about what you say" i smile at him
he sighs and starts the engine. 5 minutes into the drive he decides to speak up again
"what happened?" he asks me
"huh?"
"when you walked out, you seemed bothered by something. what happened?" he takes a glance at me and then looks back at the road.
"nothing" i lie
"c'mon mia, i thought we were done with that part" he says
"we were, but turns out your smart ass wanted to put up a fight with me, which doesn't make me feel like opening up to you" i tell him.
he doesn't say anything so i look at him. his jaw is clenched and his hand grips the steering wheel tightly.
"it seems after all that i was right about riley tho, doesn't that make u wanna take a step back maybe?" he says and oh how i wish he hadn't. cause i'm still mad at him and now i'll have to tell him the real reason.
"no, it doesn't" i say blankly.
"mia, we are gonna spend the next three hours together. do you really wanna go through all that time in this mood?" he asks me.
"mh..." i say scratching my chin "yes!" i say.
he harshly pulls to the side of the road.
"what are you doing?" i ask him even more mad than before "get back on the road or we will be late!".
he locks the doors and turns to face me. he crosses his arms and looks me dead in the eyes.
"what?" i ask him annoyed
"i'm not taking you to that match if you're gonna act like this all night" he says
"well you should have thought about it before obligating me to come with you! i didn't even wanna come with you!" i shout
"cut the bullshit, now we're sorting things out and i would make it fast if i were you. unless you wanna be late obviously" he says.
"joey, start this car right now or i swear to god i'm never talking to you, ever again!" i shout "you know i'm not fucking joking" i tell him.
he looks taken aback so he turns around again and starts the car. i sigh of relief and turn towards the window.

30 minutes into the match and joey is still staring at me. it's so fucking annoying, i can't focus on the match.
"what's your problem? you're a creep!" i bash out on joey.
"i warned you i would have looked at you the whole time" he says shrugging his shoulders.
"mhm, you're having fun?" i ask him not looking at him
"a lot actually, you're so mad" he chuckles
i send him a glare and he rolls his eyes.
he decides to keep quiet and i try to focus on the match again. having him next to me doesn't help tho.
once the first match is over people start walking out their seats to go to the bathroom and stuff.
i decide to take that as an opportunity to get away from joey for a little bit.
"where are you going?" he grabs my hand.
i pull it away "i need some fresh air, you stay here" i tell him and walk away.
i keep walking until i get to the parking lot. i spot joey's car and i walk towards it, leaning against the door.
i then remember it's unlocked so i could get in, but i decide not to since i have little time before the second match starts.
i take a minute to think about my situation with joey and my mind goes back to him and that fucking girl on my fucking goddamn couch.
why the heck can't i take that scene off my mind?
the fact that i'm so mad at him yet i'm stuck here with him makes me wanna rip my hair off.
i wanted to stay away from him, fuck!
suddenly i feel a tear running down my face.
fuck why does he have to make me feel this way? i'm so confused i can't even control my emotions. and i've always been the best at it.
i turn around and lean my forehead on joey's car door. i take a deep breath and decide to let lose of my emotions as i haven't done in a long time.
i let more tears run down my face "fuck you and your car" i get away from the car to look at my reflection in the window and wipe my face.
but as soon as i do that i notice joey's reflection standing behind me.
i immediately turn my face away from his sight but he grips my waist and turns me around.
he takes my hands off my face and looks into my eyes.
i see his face features soften and he opens the car door to the back seats, then pushing me in.
he gets in too and locks the door.
"why are you crying?" he asks me
"joey we should go back" i tell him and try to open the door, but he stops me.
a voice announces the start of the second match and i try to open the door again.
"mia stop" joey grabs my hand "what happened?"
"nothing" i say and he sends me a glare.
i quickly wipe my tears and recompose myself "see? it's nothing, i'm fine" i tell him "can we go now?".
he doesn't say anything, he just leans back into the seat and crosses his arms.
i sigh and do the same. after some minutes of silence he grabs my legs and pulls me closer to him, placing them onto his lap.
"you know i'm not gonna judge you" he says
"that's not the point" i tell him
"then what is it?" he asks me.
"it's you joey!" i shout in frustration and get away from him. he looks at me both confused and offended.
"it's you! you make me feel like this and i hate you for that!" i shove his chest.
"what do you mean? how do i make you feel?" he asks me.
i laugh bitterly "you're so fucking slow at times".
i look at him and by his expression i understand he's slowly getting the point.
he looks down "what is the real reason you're mad at me for, mia?" he asks me.
when i don't respond he looks at me and i feel my eyes water again.
"fuck!" i rub my face trying to control my emotions.
why am i being like this? this is not that big of a deal. i don't know it's just the idea of being just an entertainment for joey scares me to death. i know how he used to treat girls so why should it work any differently with me?
"is it for the girl i brought to your party?" he says and i feel my anger raising.
i sigh noisily and look at him. a smile starts forming on his face and i send him a glare.
i look away from him and he comes closer to me. he grabs my legs again but this time he pulls me to sit on his lap.
he wraps his arms around me and kisses my shoulder.
i look at him and he's already looking at me
"how do you feel towards me?" he asks me and i roll my eyes.
"the heck i'm gonna tell you! how do YOU feel towards me, huh?" i ask back. does this dude really think i'm gonna open my heart to him? he's delusional.
he chuckles "i like you a lot, but i think you already knew that" he says and i hold back a smile.
"do you like me?" he asks and i feel my stomach flip.
"listen i don't know okay! and i don't wanna tell you" i cross my arms and he leans his head on my shoulder.
"okay" he laughs and caresses my arm.
"are you cold?" he asks me, noticing my goosebumps.
i shake my head no and he smiles, knowing damn well he's the cause of that.
"for how much i like this i think we should go if you don't wanna miss the whole second match" he says and tries to open the door.
i take his arm and he looks at me "i don't want to go back" i tell him.
he nods and takes his arm out my grip, then taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.
he separates his legs, making me fall in between them. i lean into him and he wraps his arms around me. he kisses my head and i close my eyes.
someone save me from this guy.

long ass chapter guys, i'm sorry for making you wait but this morning i had an exam and when i came back i was so tired i fell asleep and slept all day😂
tomorrow i'll have another exam so please wish me luck😭🍀