would you mind your own fcking business?!

joey's pov

"c'mon nic, he's a mess without you." i beg her
"i don't care" she says steady
"really? cause he's refusing to eat, to go out and even to talk to me and his family" i tell her and see her face features softening. she sighs and i smile to myself, knowing my words are making a way to her heart "i know you love him nicole and he's already suffered enough, don't you think?" i ask her and she's about to say something, before getting coldly cut off by her sister
"no" she says and walks towards us "it's not even been a week, he has to suffer way longer than that to regret it" she says, cupping nicole's cheeks and looking straight in her eyes.
"and why do you care? it's not like you decide what she has to do with her own boyfriend" i snap at mia. obviously she has a say in this since adam broke her sister's heart, i'm just saying stuff to get her to talk to me. her ignoring me completely has really been bothering me lately.
she turns to me and squeezes her eyes almost shut, looking at me in a both hatred and indifferent way.
"ex boyfriend" she corrects me "am i right nicole?" she asks her sister and she shakes her head, almost like she wants to chase my words out of her head. she nods in agreement and holds her head high.
okay now i'm pissed "would you mind your own fucking business?" i shout at mia "you are intoxicating her head with your own thoughts! just because you're fucking insecure and fear love so much it doesn't mean you have the right to hold nicole back from it too!" i shout and then widen my eyes when i realize what i've just told her.
"funny i'm the one scared of love but you're the one who's dating a girl just to fuck her whenever you like" she spats back like an offense but i don't flinch. now hailey is something more than that but it's true that our relationship started off like an occasional hook up so i don't see why i should deny it.
"so?" i scoff, not getting her point.
she chuckles bitterly and looks at me with fire in her eyes "so think again about who really fears love, and come up with a better answer" she spits venomous and walks past me, not missing bumping her shoulder in mine.
i now look back at nicole completely pissed. she just shrugs her shoulders "you're right about me loving adam to death, but there's one thing my love for him can't overcome..." she takes a deep breath "my pride" she says and follows after her sister.