count me in to take em down

adam's pov

"well you didn't tell me he was your friend!" joey whisper/yells
"why does it even matter?" i ask him "yes, he used to be our neighbor when we were kids and mia has always had a crush on him. then he moved to spain and now he's back" i tell him
"great! it keeps getting easier getting the girl" joey runs his hand through his hair and i furrow my brows.
is he talking about mia? so i was right, he actually likes her. i fucking knew it! and this dude had even the balls to deny it!
"so you like mia?"
"what do you think man?" joey says sarcastically
i start bashing out on him but joey cuts me off "i don't wanna hear it. i already backed up once because of what you told me about mia. i thought she was fragile and i didn't wanna break her by being a dickhead so i backed off, and it led me to nowhere!" he starts raising his voice.
"she's not the person you made me think she was, she's not fragile, she literally roasts me every time she sees me! i'm now conscious of what she's been through and of how she needs to be treated, so i'm not willing to let go of her again. i want her in my life and being her friend is not enough for me." he says steady and i raise my brows, surprised by his speech.
i have to admit it was good, but still i know his attitude with girls and i'm not letting my best friend get hurt by his games. plus i think mia actually likes aaron, who's my friend btw, and i don't really feel like splitting them up for joey's whims.
"i like her man, a lot. i like mi-"

joey's pov

i'm about to say that i like mia out loud for the first time when the doorbell rings.
adam goes to open the door and the tan ken-like doll walks in. what the fuck is he doin here?!
"hi man!" adam bro-hugs him, surprised, and takes a glance in my direction.
"i came to take my jacket, i forgot it here yesterday" the doll tells adam, who nods and goes to grab it.
a leather jacket for someone who rides a motorbike, how fucking lame.
"how's it going with mia, dude? i heard you've been taking her out every single night" adam walks past me and shoots me a sort of a glare.
is he fucking serious?!
"all good man, she's a wild one" he says and takes the jacket from adam's hands "if you know what i mean" he adds winking at him and patting his shoulder.
i feel my anger raising and my heart sinking in my chest at the same time. so it's true? they had sex.
"no actually" adam takes his hand off "mind to go in detail?"
the dickhead laughs and shakes his head "nah, i think u got the point" he says and goes to turn around.
he then notices me and it takes me all my self control not to jump on him and break his made out of plastic jaw.
he nods in my direction and then throws a 'bye man' at adam, before walking out of the door.
adam shuts the door and keeps staring at it for a while.
i rub my face with my hands in frustration, how could adam let that dick get with mia? is he fucking dumb?!
i look at him with my eyebrows raised and he turns to face me.
"i'm not saying i'm okay with you possibly ending up with mia, but count me in to take that couple down" he says and then walks upstairs.

posted this now cause it's kind of just a filler, but still...enjoy❤️