Chapter 1: 愛してる

[This book is a SEQUEL. I suggest you first read the first book (SHY) before this one.]

The bell ringing broke me out off my thoughts and it's intensity made me quickly move from the kitchen to near the door, opening it.

"Hey Momo, don't you have keys--"

I stopped talking, my eyes almost popping out of my skull when spotting a very familiar figure standing out the door.

The elegant and stylish clothes he was once wore, were replaced with gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt, sport shoes and specs. He was unshaved and was holding his suitcases in both hands along with a passport.

"Hey Dahyunie" his voice sounded raspy "I missed you" he smelled alcohol.

My jaw dropped. Out of all people, he was the one to come to my house at 10 PM, pretending to have missed me.

"Get out" I simply said and moved my hands to the door, attempting to close it.

"Aw come on, won't you give your brother a big hug?" he asked and pushed open the door making it hit hard on the wall.

I watched him enter my house uninvited and drop his suitcases to the floor, moving in for a hug.

"I said go" I tried getting away from him, but his tall body was way too hard to push away as he threw himself onto me.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Seokjin hiccuped and squeezed me in his embrace, waiting for me to hug him back.

"Get off me" I growled but he ignored me.

"Come on Dahyunie!" the older whined "I should be the mad on in here"

"No, you shouldn't. How did you even find my house anyway?" I asked and attempted picking up his stuff.

"You didn't even invite me to you wedding!" he shouted, disregarding my question.

Seokjin hiccuped again and moved further into my house, walking around on my kitchen.

"I asked you a question" I spoke and he groaned while searching for something to eat in the fridge.

"Dad told me" Seokjin replied and took a bottle of wine, which I was saving for later, out of the fridge and placed it on the counter.

Internally cursing at my father, I hurried closer to my drunk brother and proceeded taking the wine away from him.

"Please go!" I repeated louder this time making him flinch, still holding the bottle of red wine tightly.

"Why don't you want me to be here? When you came back from Canada I was kind enough to let you stay at my place as much as you desired" he protested, pushing me away hard enough to make me lose my balance and fall to the floor.

"I didn't cheat on my girlfriend though" I spoke and he giggled, opening the bottle of wine and sipping some of it.

"Yeah" Seokjin laughed again "But Momo still loves me, my baby" he pouted as he chugged more of the alcoholic beverage.