Chapter 6: Kids

"Look who's finally here!" Sana chimed as Momo and I entered Mina and Chaeyoung's appartment, welcomed by the smell of fried chicken and tteokbokki.

"Hey guys!" Momo laughed while everyone inside the living room hurried over to hug us, leaving Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Mina occupied with setting up the dinner table.

"It's been a while" Nayeon smiled clinging onto me, the scent of her very strong perfume punching me straight in the face.

"Let them properly get in the house before attacking them" Chaeyoung joked while we moved further into the living room, checking out their newly renovated house.

"Hello shortie" I spoke, wrapping my arms around my best friend's waist.

"You're literaly 2cm taller than me!" Chaeyoung whined as I dragged her on the couch, forcing her to sit down. We haven't met up in a long time.

"How are the kids, Mina-chan?" Momo asked, worried than none of the two had came running up to her.

"They are sleeping and you're definetely not waking them up" Mina replied as she placed the last plate of food on top of the table and Momo pouted, whining. "That's why you're never going to be a parent" she laughed and Momo coughed.

"Food is ready I can smell it" Chaeyoung spoke and stood up, Jeongyeon and Jihyo helping her move to her seat.

[...]

"Jihyo-ya you look really tired" Sana whined when we had all taken our seats around the table.

"She is old, what did you expect?" Tzuyu replied with a smug look on her face and took a bite out of her chicken.

"Yah! Let's see how you're going to be feeling when you have children" Jihyo shot back and pouted, gaining Seungwan's attetion.

"Lesbians, calm down" Jeonyeon spoke "Kids can wait"

"Jeong you're in your thrities" Mina said.

"Who said I'm having kids" Jeonyeon teased, making Nayeon whine.

"People aren't like you Mina-ya" Momo laughed "You literally adopted a year after you got married. A REALLY long time ago

"So what about you Momo? It's not like you aren't one of the oldest in here" Chaeyoung joked "Never mind, we really don't want Momo the second, the world is going to end"

"For you information, Chaeyoung-ah, Dahyun--Hey Mina, where are you going?" Momo asked when Mina suddenly stood up and moved to the door.

"I'm pretty sure I heard someone knock" she replied while the rest forced Momo to continue what she was saying.

"Momo-ya!" Jihyo glared at the older when she continued eating, neglecting announcing the latest news to the rest.

"Oh yeah" Momo chewed "For your information, Chaeyoung-ah, Dahyun is very very veryyy pregnant" the girl proudly announced and everyone cheered apart from Nayeon who spat her water on Sana, who got scared and accidentally pushed Wendy off her chair.

"Yah!" Seungwan whined and clinged onto Jihyo's arm to get up, the latter laughing non-stop.

"You guys are such a mess" I sighed and smiled at everyone at our table, momentarily forgeting about Mina. The girl had left the table to open the door but never really came back.

"Uh unnie" Tzuyu whispered and nudged my side with her elbow.

"Not now Tzu" I politely waved her off and proceeded on explaining to the rest the story behind my pregnancy.

"So how far are you?" Wendy asked, Nayeon beside her still had her mouth wide open.

"Three months" I replied and Sana scoffed.

"And you're announcing it just now, Dahyun-ah?" Sana laughed "I'm joking, you can do whatever you want. I love you" she said and hugged me.

"Dahyun unnie!" Tzuyu whispered louder this time and kept on nudging my side.

"What Tzu--" I groaned and turned around, following the girls gaze from my face to the door, where Mina and a familiar someone were standing.

"Wait, you're pregnant?" the voice asked.