Chapter 5: Cheesy

Getting in the car, I checked through the rearview mirror for any signs of Seokjin. When spotting no one, I sighed and turned my attetion to Momo.

"It's funny how you still don't have a license" I teased "You're letting a pregnant woman ride"

"Oh shut the hell up!" Momo retorted "I'll be always here to save you"

"Stop being so cheesy" I cringed "That's how you get from hanging out with Sana so much?"

"I don't know why Tzuyu even proposed to her, the girl cried for three days straight" Momo giggled.

Four years into the relationship and after moving in together, Tzuyu thought it was a great idea to propose in a really fancy restaurant. The Japanese girl of course said yes and started crying and didn't stop for almost three days, she would look at her ring and cry, saying how cute and soft Tzuyu was when she was with her. In the wedding only Sana's family, our group of friends and Jimin Park were invited. Tzuyu never thought of contacting her parents again after running away from home.

"That reminds me of Nayeon unnie!" I replied, driving in the busy streets of Seoul.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon had tried multiple times staying friends until both of them healed from their previous relationship. When Jeongyeon proposed to Nayeon, on the old train station they broke up at years ago, the older thought it was a joke and scolded Jeonyeon.

"She couldn't belive Jeong was proposing" Momo squealed "A big ass dumbie"

"Just like Wendy, gosh she's an idiot" I said, quickly glancing at the dark haired girl beside me.

Jihyo and Wendy had been through a lot, with the latter wanting to take everything slow because of her ex-relationship with Juhyun, but feelings grew quickly and Jihyo would usually sleep at our shared apartment, keeping company to her and helping her get better. The funny thing about their relationship was that they both proposed to each other at the same time, a night at two in the morning. Their laughs echoed all the way to my room, scaring the fuck out of Momo and I.

"I thought they heard us" the older said "That's why I always remind you to stay quiet while sex, you're literally screaming at the top of your lungs"

"YAH!" I shouted, blushing madly "Stop it"

"Although, I like when you're vocal about things you enjoy" Momo smirked "Just don't be like Mina" she laughed.

Mina and Chaeyoung got married in a hospital room. When Chaeyoung's eyesight was compeletely gone she was asked to stay a night in the hospital so doctors could monitor her and that's when she took the opportunity to propose to Mina and convince her into marrying her the same exact night, two months into their relationship. The older was so overwhelmed that didn't reply to Chaeyoung's question, who was sweating her ass out due to stress.

"You should be like Mina" I replied "You talk too much, it's driving me crazy"

"Shut me up then" Momo challenged, resulting in me stopping the car in a deserted road and push her on the backseats of the car, kissing her hungrily.

We kinda ended up having a quickie with Momo teasing me for being too loud afterwards.