Chapter 12: Doubt

"Fucking shit!" I groaned while throwing my phone on the couch and plopping on it, making Nayeon whip her head at my direction, her eyes barely open

"What is it?" she asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Check Twitter. I'm so fucked" I rarely swore and today was the day that I would go overboard with it because, honestly, I was SO fucked.

"This is bad.." Nayeon mumbled "Should I wake Jeong? Call Momo?"

"No, it's fine" I sighed and yawned. I wasn't fully sober yet. "I don't want to talk to Momo"

"But--" Nayeon was cut off my by phone that intensely vibrated.

"Damnit!" I shouted "We shouldn't have played the game. Everything I worked for is over"

"Calm down. JYPE will give a statement and you'll apologize. Everything is alright, you'll be fine" Nayeon reassured and patted by back.

"I hate this so much" I mumbled.

"Are you sure I shouldn't call Momo? You're getting really pale,more than usual" the older spoke and picked up her phone.

"No! I can't go home, not now. I really can't handle seeing her" I took the phone away from her and placed it on the coffee table.

"You need to, Dahyun. You can't stay mad at her forever" the older spoke "It was just a kiss..years ago!"

"You may think it was just a kiss and it was, but.. our first shouldn't have been one that meant nothing to her. When she kissed me, she gave me the idea that she liked me and I was happy because I did too, I had already started falling for her. Hearing Momo admit that our first kiss meant nothing to her and was just a way to get Seokjin jealous means our relationship was built on lies" I said and she shook her head.

"She started feeling something for you after the incident, though. She started falling for you when you tried cheering her up, when you saved her. Momo loves you and by believing what Seokjin said about her using you, proves that you don't trust her" Nayeon spoke ans sighed.

"I trust her, but she did use me!" I raised my voice "And even if she did want to get Jin jealous why didn't she say anything about the kiss after we left his house thay night? She let me sleep in her bed, cuddle with her..if she really wanted Seokjin back why didn't she tell me that it was all a trick?" I asked, my hands slightly shaking.

"Dahyun, I--"

"Why didn't she stop me from falling harder? Why didn't she make clear that she only loved him?" I continued as my voice broke, the first tears slowly started to blurr my vision. 

"Momo loves you now. She truly does, with all her heart and soul" Nayeon insisted.

"That doesn't mean I don't feel used and betrayed. She might not even love me anymore. Maybe she never loved me" I spoke, wipping the tears that spilled from my eyes.

"You're together years now, which means whatever she feels is true. There is no need to doubt her royalty or love" the older spoke and caressed my back "Please, when you get yourself out of this mess talk to her" she smiled and brushed my hair out of my face.

"I don't know, unnie" I whispered, dismissing the sound of my phone being spammed with messages.

"You love each other too much. It's a pity fighting over something so small" the brunette spoke "I know how you feel, but in the end Momo chose you, not Jin

"Thank you, unnie" I sniffled, burying my head in her chest. "She better explain herself

"She will" Nayeon laughed "I'll go sleep with Jeong.. or do you want me to stay here?" she asked.

"It's alright. Go to the love of your life" I teased and she glared at me.

"You can stay here for as long as you want, but please talk to her when you figure everything out" Nayeon chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I will" I replied and held her hand.

"I love you, Dahyunie" she lastly said and walked in her bedroom.

"I love you too"