Chapter 20: Fine

"Is noona alright?" Haseong asked, hugging Momo from behind.

"Just tired, buddy. Go play while I work, yeah?" the Japanese native replied and patted the little boy's head before plopping on the couch.

Jimin had dropped Sana at our place half an hour ago and she still was unconscious. Momo had tried to wake her up by slapping her face, just like a genius would do, but when she didn't respond Momo decided to just wait. 

"Shit" Sana groaned, opening her eyes and stretching her aching bones "Momo's going to fucking kill me"

"You're right. I will" the girl spoke making Sana flinch and gasp loudly while also gaining Minjin and Yuuto's attetion.

"How did I get here?" the girl asked, looking around in the living room. 

"You should thank Jimin" Momo sternly said and sat up, walking towards the younger "What is this, Sana?" she asked and pointed at the girl face.

"What?"

"You're pale, there's blood on your shirt, bruises on your body, and you've been excessively sweating the whole time you're here" the dark haired female said "It's not even that hot yet!"

"Oh

"Oh what, Sana?" Momo was pissed, there was something that Sana hid and she had to know. "Is there something you need to tell me?" she shouted.

"No" the younger shrugged "I'm just sick" 

"No shit!" Momo breathed out "Please just don't tell me what I think it is"

Sana fell quiet, frowing at the increasing pain on her legs. It wasn't a lie she had been feeling sick weeks now and altough she-even deep down-knew what was causing it, she ignored it. It could just be the flu, right?

"It's not" Sana smiled "I'm fine"