Chapter 27: Smile

The concert was slowly coming to an end. The Seoul Olympic Stadium was packed and fans from every fandom were cheering loudly for the encore stage.

The show was huge, the setlists and units too. It was an emotional rollercoaster, with a lot of hype, tears, laughs and so much more to come.

Jisoo and Sooyoung decided to do Wonder Girls' Nobody, that made Sunmi instantly get up and dance. The cheers were loud for both girls, especially Jisoo, who usually didn't perfom this type of songs. BLACKPINK had more of a strong and sexy concept, while Wonder Girls were leaning towards retro. 

Jennie and Chaeyoung did Loco and Zion. T's It's Been A While. Honeslty, I fangirled hard at that stage. I had never seen Chaeyoung spit so much fire. She seemed so powerful and adding Jennie's strong image and amazing abilities, the stage was fantastic. The screams were loud for them and it seemed like the crowd really liked Chaeyoung. I mean, it made sense. Her energy contagious.

Momo and Lisa chose Exo's Monster and nailed it. They were so good that even EXO themselves fanboyed and later proposed a collaboration with both of them on their upcoming concert that marked the start of their World Tour. I heard there were nosebleeds and people that almost fainted and I believe it. Just by looking at Momo in all read dancing her heart off can actually kill you. So, I get them. I sympathize. She's torturing all of us.

Later on, Wendy and Jihyo performed Eun Ga Eun's Goodbye. The stage was simple, only them in white sitting next to each other. Their voices were beautiful and in combination with the song's deep lyrics, the stage brought tears to the fan's eyes.

"Why the shit am I crying?" Momo whined, mascara running down her face.

"Shh Momo unnie" Chaeyoung scolded.

"Let us express ourselves" Jennie sniffled "This is too good"

"Jesus, move guys" Rosé laughed "You can go backstage, no need sticking around here anymore"

"But, Rosie we want to wish you good luck" Lisa whined and hugged the girls before running towards me and Momo and wrapping her arms around both of us.

"Is she drunk?" Momo asked.

"No she just acts like it when emotional" Rosé replied and cleared her throat.

"Are you ready?" I smiled.

"Always" Rosie replied and held my hand while we made our way on the stage.

Rosé and I decided to perform MoonMoon's Paint. It was a chill performance, with both of us singing and dancing around. At the last few lines, Ahseong and Haesong joined us on stage singing and dancing. People loved it, but I think the two kids stole everyone's hearts.

Once all stages were finished, a video from the concert preparation started to play and we all rushed to get ready for encore. The fans seemed excited and we were too, it was finally the end of a really tiring day.

We changed clothes and got the last touches of our makeup before running on stage again with every idol that attended. Before we performed the last song, we took the opportunity to introduce Momo, Wendy and Chaeyoung to the crowd.

The smile on Momo's face said it all. That bright, genuine and pretty smile. It was her best one, the one that she showed only when she was the happiest she could get. That smile of hers I had only seen on our wedding and the day Yuuto could finally be taken home. Yet, I found it familiar. I couldn't help myself but to walk closer to her and hold her hand. Everyone seemed to love her so much and it warmed my heart. I didn't want this moment to end, my fans and the love of my life communicating, being as one.

"I'd like to thank each and every on of you for coming. This was the best opportunity for all the fandoms to come together and spend time like a real family" I started speaking as soon as the song finished and the crowd when silent "Thank you for showing so much love to our friends and family, who took part in this beautiful event" I smiled.

"This proves my point, that music brings people together" Jihyo spoke, her hand wrapped around Wendy's waist. "You were all incredible tonight. Thank you!"

"Let's meet again soon---" before I could finish my sentence a ear piercing sound echoed through the venue followed by loud screams.