Chapter 36: Empty

"When will she wake up?" a voice whispered over my head.

"Shh! She lost too much blood, it might take a while" another voice said.

The first voice was rough and raspy while the second soft and melodic. I could definitely tell the difference between them.

"Come on Mary, stop playing doctor" Ryujin groaned.

"How can you get my name so wrong? It's literally Momo. Mo-Mo"

"Yeah okay, Mimi"

"Can you argue somewhere else other than here?" I whined, my body was in so much pain.

"Oh, she's finally up" Momo breathed out, hesitating to touch me.

Waking up, I expected being in an empty hospital room with machines around me and no one inside.

"You did take your time, missy" Ryujin groaned "Mona has been whining all day" she said and played with the lighter in her hands.

To my surprise, I was in a small room. It's walls were painted black and the furniture were mostly dark shades of grey. It reminded me of something Chaeyoung would do if she ever got into her emo phase. Thankfully she didn't.

"How are you feeling?" Momo asked and glared at Ryujin.

"Empty"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ryujin asked "Were not here to hear your poetic bullshit"

"But I am" I laughed "I'm really hungry"

"She is hungry!" Momo shouted "Let's get her food"

"Chaeryeong said to not feed her"

"Who gave her the RIGHT?!" Momo protested "My baby got hurt"

"She's practising to be a doctor, so I guess her smart ass gave her the right" Ryujin said "Now shut the fuck up, you're too loud and we're tired. Right, unnie?"

"I almost died. So yes" I didn't know why I felt like I needed to be sarcastic. It was probably a way of not thinking everything that happened or the pain in my whole body.

"Stop it" Momo pouted and moved to the door, opening it and looking outside.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"My room" Ryujin said "They let you out of the hospital yesterday"

"And Yuuto?"

"The babies are in uhm..the short one's house with Yeji and Jisu unnie" the girl replied "Don't worry, we got it all handled"

"What about Seok--"

"Nope. We're not talking about him ever again" Momo interrupted "Get him out of your mind"

"The others?" I asked, remembering the rest of my friends that joined me on stage.

"They all left before Ryujin could even come and helps us" Momo smiled and sat beside me.

"Did they get hurt?" I asked again. As I was slowly getting out of my sleepy state all of my worries hit me like a truck.

"No, they're all fine" Momo spoke "Stop worrying, babe. You're the one who got shot"

"Wait, gosh!" I almost jumped out from Ryujin's bed "How's Jennie?" I said and both girls looked down.