Chapter 25: Chance

"You guys have to be there tonight!" I excitedly said, glancing in between my friends.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Mina, Tzuyu, and I were out for an early morning walk. Sana and Tzuyu would always do this, take walks in the morning when the streets were empty. The Japanese girl insisted that walking helped her clear her mind even though her body was getting weaker and weaker. Chemotherapy in combination with the strong drugs that had been given to the girl were slowly taking a toll on her body and mental health, but she still tried to stay active in our group of friends, not wanting to lose us again.

"I don't know, Dahyun" Tzuyu mumbled, holding Sana's hand "I think Sana needs some rest"

"I'm inviting all of you, you'll be in this fancy room backstage with food, drinks and the girls' friends" I smiled "Sooyoung is bringing Yeri, Irene and Seulgi. Seulgi is bringing her friend Sunm--"

"We're going!" Nayeon shouted.

"Yah" Jeongyeon glared at her.

"Why let the chance go? Sunmi is Sana's favourite artist!"

"Jisoo, Jennie, Rosie and Lisa are also looking forward to meeting you" I added, practically begging Tzuyu. They had to come, it would be such a shame to miss the show.

"You're practically all best friends now" Sana breathed out "I'd love to meet them" she spoke, adjusting her hat and mask.

"Wendy, Momo and Chae will be there too! We'll finally hang out together" I side-hugged Sana as we continued walking "We've all missed you so much. We haven't seen you in a while"

"Sorry, I've been feeling kind of tired" Sana bitterly chuckled.

"Yah! Don't be sorry" I whined "We only want you to get better even if that means we don't get to see each other that often"

"Yeah, Sana. No need to apologize" Jeongyeon smiled "Where are the others anyway?"

"Umm..babysitting duty" I said.

"All three of them?" Mina asked, raising a brow.

"Jihyo is getting ready for tonight" I scratched the back of my head "That's why you should come. It will be fun and we've prepared so many surprises!" I smiled at Tzuyu.

"What do you think, honey?" the youngest asked, her hand softly moving on her wife's back.

"I'd really like to go" Sana said and pulled down her mask "I've missed everyone"

"It's settled then" Nayeon giggled, pulling her phone out.

"Who's going to watch after all four children while we are having fun and drinking?" Mina asked.

"Siwoo oppa knows two girls that help him with his children. They're going to be there, just in a separate room" I reassured Mina.

"Alright" Tzuyu breathed out "Are you sure you want to go, Sana?"

"Of course!" the girl replied "I'll get some rest and we'll meet outside the venue, right girls?"

"Sure" Jeongyeon replied.

"See you tonight" I spoke, hugging all of them "I gotta run now, take care guys"

[...]

"You're home already?" Momo asked holding Yuuto in her hands "You convinced them?"

"I played the 'Sunmi is coming' card"I Iaughed, pecking her lips "How are you feeling?"