Chapter 7: Pathetic

"Wait, you're pregnant?" the voice asked.

Everyone whipped their heads towards the door, their eyes popping out of their skulls when spotting Seokjin just outside of the house.

Mina stood frozen in front of him, with her hand still gripping tightly at the door handle.

Chaeyoung's ears had turned red from anger and even if she couldn't see, she could sense everyone's frustration.

Jihyo scoffed, dropping her chopsticks on the table while shooting up from her seat and slamming her hands down in the process.

Seungwan sat dumbfounded, not daring to look at the man's face. Her eyes were glued to his shoes and her hand was holding Jihyo's. She couldn't let the younger attack Seokjin, not now.

Nayeon mumbled words no one heard and sat up, making her way towards me. Her hair brushed against my face as she leaned over, whispering something to my ear.

Jeongyeon on the other hand, had approached Momo and tried talking to her. She waved her hands in front of the girl's face to get her to focus, to no avail.

Sana just froze. She was in the process of sipping on her drink when Seokjin spoke and she stayed in that position, with a glass on her left hand raised and close to her lips.

Tzuyu's expression had turned into the one people barely saw, the angry one. Her eyes were hooded while her cheeks were flushed. The girl's heavy breathing was audible enough for Seokjin to hear from the door.

I just looked at him with my mouth agape. I didn't know he was capable of following me around Seoul. I couldn't wrap my head around it, I couldn't understand why he came back after all these years. What could he possibly want after hurting Momo.

Speaking of Momo, she showed no reaction whatsoever. The Japanese girl had an unreadable expression on her face as Seokjin pushed through Mina and entered the house.

"Dahyun, talk to me!" Seokjin insisted and made his way closer to me only to have Nayeon push him away.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to say "I think I told you to stay away from me"

"I just want to explain, please" he said "I don't understand why you're acting so mad"

"Because you're pathetic" Jihyo growled "What do you expect your sister to do when you hurt the girl she loves so much?"

Seokjin obviously didn't know anything about the way my relationship with Momo evolved after he cheated on her.

"She what?!" he raised his voice "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"He doesn't know?" Seungwan asked.

"How could he possibly know?" Sana spoke up "He cheated on Momo and then left, not caring what happened later"

"I DIDN'T CHEAT, IT WAS A ONE TIME THING!" Seokjin shouted, throwing his hands up in the air "I don't expect all of you uncultured lesbians to understand what happened, I just need to talk to Momo and Dahyun"

"They clearly don't want to talk" Chaeyoung stepped up.

"You could gladly leave now" Jeongyeon fake smiled and Seokjin groaned.

"I'm not leaving until I explain everything" my brother hissed and yanked my arm, pulling me up "We have a lot to talk about Dahyun, remember?Just like the day you came back"

"Okay that's enough!" Mina shouted.

It was rare to see her mad or shout. To be honest, it was one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

"You either leave now or I call the police" she spoke and walked to my side, slapping Seokjin's hand away from mine. "You can't just come here and burst into my house without ANY permission. It is late and both Chaeyoung and I do not expect any other company apart from all the girls that are in this room. I can clearly tell you are not a girl, so you could just take your filthy ass and walk outside of MY house. Please do it quietly because our children are fucking sleeping and I don't want an idiot waking them up" Mina spat "Thank you and fuck off!"

"You can't tell me what to do!" Seokjin replied "I don't even know why I even agreed on helping you get back together in the first place. If it weren't for me you would all be broken, mostly you, Dahyun"

"So  you really want to do this with the hard way, don't you?" Tzuyu growled while Mina moved to call the police. The latter was not kidding about such matters.

"You are the worst" Momo mumbled and ran out of the house before anyone could say anything.

"Wait Momo!" I shouted and tried getting away from my brother "Did you really have to follow me here, Seokjin? Look at what you fucking did!"

"I need to talk to you"

"There's nothing that justifies your actions" I spoke "Let me go!" I shouted.