Chapter 31: Leave

"I swear you're the epitome of fucking dumb!" Yuna whispered, pushing the door with all her strength.

The game between waking up and passing out from the pain had become unbearable. I didn't know if all of this I was living was true or not.

"I'm dumb?" a deep voice asked, their back was facing me as they stood beside Yuna.

I was on the floor in some halfway with two people in all black trying to open a door.

"Yes, you cockroach headed piece of shit!" the now blonde Yuna whined, kicking the door "It's only a matter of minutes Ryujin gets to us. And if she does, we'll all be going to fucking jail. She has so much dirt on Velvet and your bitch ass decided to get us all in trouble" she raised her voice, wiping blood off the side of her face.

"Wasn't she on Velvet?" the man said, ruffling his hair with his bloody hands "She'll get busted too"

"Somi won't ever let that happen!" Yuna exhaled in frustration "She's whipped for her"

"You too, I see"

"How the shit am I whipped? I fucking broke her nose!" Yuna shouted, cursing as the door wouldn't open "Fuck this security system"

"You're literally three years old why are you cursing so much?"

"Kim Seokjin, if you don't shut your STANK mouth I swear I'll cut your balls off" the girl said and pushed Seokjin to the wall as I started coughing.

Of course it was Seokjin. It had to be him.

"Shh, she woke up!" Jin scolded and smacked Yuna.

"I'm not helping you again" the younger mumbled and tried looking for another exit.

"I don't need your help. Velvet is powerless without Irene"

"And how would you know?" Yuna retorted.

"Are you disregarding the fact that we made you? We made Velvet, without us you're all worthless " Seokjin replied.

"Irene was a stupid leader. I don't even know why Taewook chose her in the first place"

"Taewook chose Irene because he saw her potential" Seokjin spoke "Something none of you have"

"Yeah, alright. But her Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, and Chaeryoung were so quick to bail on us when your sister suddenly appeared to save the peach girl" Yuna complained "They betrayed us and not Taewook nor the rest of your gang will ever understand how that feels. You kill all of those who fucking do!" she raised her hands.

I thought my heart stopped beating for a second. My brother in a gang? In a gang that kills it's members who decided to leave? Who exactly is he? It's like I've never met him.

"That's what they deserve" Jin replied "No one disrespects Bullet in such way"

"Yeah, yeah" Yuna mumbled "You and your stupid guys got us in trouble and you better find a way to fix it.  Let your sister here and let's leave from another exit"

"That was not on the plan!" Seokjin said "You were supposed to get all the doors open. It's not my fault your girl can't handle technology"

"Seriously, Seokjin?" the girl asked, she was loosing her patience "We will--"

"Aye bitchstick!"Ryujin shouted and ran close to Yuna, kicking her knee. "Where do you think y'all going?" she asked, glaring at Seokjin.

"You think you're tough?" Seokjin laughed "You always thought you were"

"Don't listen to the bullshit my brother tells you about me, Jin. We all know who plays tough in here" the girl smirked and pushed my brother on the wall "Taewook let you in because you were a fucking loner"

At this point, I didn't know what to believe. Everything was a blurr and I couldn't take it all in. The only thing I knew was that I was dying.

"Back off" Seokjin growled and puched Ryujin's side. The girl remained unbothered, though. She firmly held him against the wall, looking deep into his eyes with that weird smirk on her face.

"I didn't know Dahyun was your sister" she spoke after a while "I'm glad she isn't like you"

"Shut up"

"Do those words hit home?" Momo's voice suddenly sounded, making me turn my head at her direction, hoping to see her there. 

And I did. She was standing there in her messy clothes with a gun in her hands.

"I-I.." Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed.

"It's amazing how Dahyun grew to be this amazing person with such bad influence" Momo spoke again "Turns out you're a gang member too? Man, I really didn't get to know you at all when we were dating" she sarcastically laughed.

"Stop talking" Seokjin demanded.

"I won't, I don't think I ever will" the girl said "You've caused so many probles, from childhood trauma to trying to kill us. Who are you, Seokjin? I certainly didn't meet such a terrible guy years ago" Momo walked closer to him.

She took Ryujin's spot in front of him and pointed the gun at his forehead. Her hands were shaky and her eyes were filled with tears.

"I don't know if you were always like this or you changed with time, but I'm sure I do not care one bit" Momo started again "All I know, is that you have been constantly hurting your sister. I give no fucks about my feelings, only for Dahyun's. She, from day one, has been kind to everyone, kept her struggles about your mother's passing to herself so she doesn't burden you or you father, choses to still love you after you've been verbally and physically abused her since she was a todler.." she stopped, dropping the gun to the floor.

Momo took a deep breath in and turned her head to look at me. The moment our eyes locked, I felt alive.

"..She came back from Canada, leaving all the reputation she had there, to see you and your father, and even tried to justify your actions when you cheated on me" she said "Yet, you keep wanting to hurt her and even if she has voiced that she doesn't want to see you anymore you're still here. You're here doing what? Attempting to not only kill her but thousands of people. Heck, you even killed fans, close friends..what did those people do to you? What did we do to you?" Momo took a step back and sniffled.

Everyone was quiet.

"So, if you want to be a good brother for once, leave" Momo breathed out "Leave now, before the cops come"

"Dahyun.. I--"

"Seokjin, leave"