#4

Ari❤️

Ari❤️

Me and Dave been texting and talking on the phone for a couple weeks and He actually cool asf. We got a nice vibe going and Im not gone lie I like his fine ass. After he leave the studio he suppose to be coming over and we suppose to be chillin. Ion kno where things gone go but me myself gone keep it PG13. He better hope Im still woke or not his ass outta luck.

Dave❤️

Damn bro you petty gone catch me lacking like that. Nigga Im just minding business texting my shorty and y'all niggas wanna play you know what Ima post that picture cause no matter what I'm still that nigga.

 Nigga Im just minding business texting my shorty and y'all niggas wanna play you know what Ima post that picture cause no matter what I'm still that nigga

Liked by 23,500 others
Daveeast- When Im texting my lil shorty 🤫
View all 12,123 comments
Bullydog- Nigga you got a shorty?? Shidddd

Aye Y'all I'm out this bitch Tomorrow @ 9:30 back here but in studio 3. I texted Ari to see if she was still woke but she didn't reply so I called her and she answered in her sleepy voice sounding sexy asf. Before sliding to her crib I went to the gas station and got some snacks and some condoms cause tonight I was on one and I already knew she was gone have on some lil ass shorts.

Ari❤️

Woke up to my phone ringing Hello (Open the door) I grabbed some shorts to put on letting Dave in. When I opened that door he was standing there looking tall and eatable. We said hey and we kissed I told him to follow me and we went up stairs to my room. We was talking,watching movies, and I had my head on his lap then all of a sudden a light went off this nigga had took a picture of me. He was like he was gone post it. I shut that shit down fast I was like nah cause if you post me that mean you my nigga and if you not ready for this crazy bitch Ari don't do it. Then I got a notification on my phone and it was from Instagram and dave posted the picture.

Liked by 5,678  Arithebadest Daveeast Red head Bad Bitch Bad Attitude Arithebadest 🤩Bullydog 🤯WigslayingTae thats my bitchhh 🥰

Liked by 5,678 Arithebadest
Daveeast Red head Bad Bitch Bad Attitude
Arithebadest 🤩
Bullydog 🤯
WigslayingTae thats my bitchhh 🥰

He looked at me with a straight face and said you mines and started kissing me and a bitch got wet asf.

Daveeast❤️

I started kissing her got on top of her with my lower body inside of her thighs. Kiss all over her neck hearing her moan in my ear. I gripped her lower body pull her shorts off kissing her from her stomach to her panties. I told her since you finna get this dick don't be acting crazy. I pulled them bitches off throwing them across the room. I started to play with her pussy and she was so fucking wet than I put one finger in then two and started licked and sucking on her lips and pearl seeing her eye roll and her body moving uncontrollably.

She started moaning loud and screaming my name pushing my head back. But it wasn't no stoping me. She told me to stop she wanted to give me head so I laid back and watched her put every inch in her mouth given me the sloppiest head ever. She then got on top finna riding but then she stoped asking me did I have condom. That's how I knew she was the only cause must bitches be just trying have a rapper baby. As soon as I put that condom on I fucked that shit outta her and listen to every moan and screaming she made.

As we laid in her bed with her head on my chest I told her I gotta go back to New York since I been in Atlanta for a couple weeks and she was cool with it and we just laid their until we fell Asleep.

Comment
Continue or stop this story
Give feed back