#31

Ari❤️

It felt so good that Dave had finna owned up to the bullshit he did. We got out the car and went back inside everybody wanted to see Baby K so I think his auntie had her. He called me over and asked me to take a shot with him and of course it was hennessey I guess everybody was noticing that our energy towards each other had changed cause momma east pulled us to the side.

Momma East: Y'all must had that talk cause Ion feel no more tension.

Ari & Dave: we both laughed and said yeah.

Dave❤️

Everybody was enjoying the BBQ talking shit,playing cards,dancing nothing but good vibes it was definitely better cause Ari was gone get ah nigga another chance. Me and my bitch ass cousin was out on the front smoking shoot dice. Ari and Nene came outside talking they were going to the liquor store but first wanted to smoke a blunt. I just couldn't stop looking at how bad my bitch was, we were smoking and I kept whispering shit in Ari ear while she stood infront of me. All my bitch ass cousin and Nene was talking they shit but I ain't give no fucks. They was finna run to the liquor but the daddy in me came out

Dave: who got my baby??

Ari: Ion kno I think yo Auntie

They left and I went back inside to fix Baby K a bottle cause she was fussy indicating she was sleepy. I took her from my auntie and went up stairs and feed her the bottle and rocked her to sleep.

Ari❤️

We went to the liquor to get some more liquor momma east always want somebody drunk. Nene wanted to know how me and Dave was doing so I filled her in and she was so happy for us. We made it back to the house I took the drink in the kitchen and
I was looking for Dave and my baby. I was asking if they seen him and I went up stairs and saw them sleep Kairi wad on Dave chest. I called him a couple times and he woke up man you high asl we both started laughing but then Baby started moving so we left out the room and went back down stairs.

Dave❤️

We walked down stairs and my momma and pops was grinding on each me and Ari started laughing hard asl. Somebody gone yell fuck him up Ari cause they started playing City Girls - Act up Ari started throwing that ass back until she got a lil too wild. She been drinking so she was getting wild. I grabbed her real quick and went outside and start rolling a blunt she was sitting on my lap while we smoked talk about when we first got together.

She talked about how stupid I was when she told me she was pregnant and I thought the dipper bag was a purse I just wanted to make love to her.

Ari❤️

I was feeling good and the way Dave was looking at me I was hoping some shit go down. I pulled momma east to the side and ask if she would watch baby K until the morning she said yea so I went upstairs and grabbed baby K and laid her in Momma east bed and told Dave we were leaving.

We got in the car and drove to his house it's been a long ass time but tonight Ima do my shit.

Dave ❤️

We got up stairs and I started kissing on her neck as she stood in front of me. I told her take her dress off and she did as ask and I just watched her strip. I pushed her on the bed so she was laying flat on her I smacked her ass and Inserted my self in her while her warm juice dripped. Ari was wet asf we ain't had sex since she had the baby anything I did had her moaning. I pulled her hair and went harder and faster her moans got louder with each stroke. I turn her around so she was facing me and gave her slow deep Strokes her legs started skating she had her hand on my stomach she kept asking me to stop put I kept going she yelled she was finna cum pushing me back. I kept going until I saw a tear slid from her eye and her juices dripped then I came.

The next morning

I tapped Ari to let her know that me and the guys was going out to lunch. I left early so I knew this niggas was gone talk they shit. 45 minutes later I pulled up to the restaurant and saw them niggas already sitting down.

Trell: Look at the nigga that left early oh bitch ass.

Dave: Man Fuck all y'all it was 1 sum when I left my momma house fuck you mean.

I dapped em up and then sat down them mfers was funny asl on my ass. We ordered I'll food snd was waiting for all the shit they fat ass ordered. 10 minutes later I'll food came I was eat my food and they started interrogating me.

Mike mike: My nigga so were you go last night??

Dave: Home

Trell: His ass was with Ari cause I ain't see her no more

(Everybody started laughing)

Shawn: I thought she wasn't fuckin with you after that shit you did?

Dave: I mean she really shit ain't I just needed to own up for the shit I did.

Mike mike: You got sum pussy last night.

Dave: Ain't that's my bitch my nigga my bitch ain't fuck nobody even though I fucked up she ain't have sex since we had Kairi show y'all know I had to do my shit.

(Everybody started laughing)

We had out waitress take our picture

We I made it back to the house Ari was still sleep

We I made it back to the house Ari was still sleep. I tapped her cause I brought her some food and plus I need to go sleep my baby so she need to get up.

Ari❤️
I woke up cause Dave said he had some food and that he was ready to see baby K so I ate and then did my daily hygiene. It took me bout an hour to get ready then we headed to momma east house.

We pulled up and it was still cars in the driveway we went inside and saw his uncle sleep on the couch so dave went to go fuck with him. His momma was in the kitchen and my baby was in her swing. I grabbed baby K and kissed all over her and played with her until dave cone to steal her like always.