#33

Ari❤️

I woke up in the middle of the night with Dave arm wrapped around my stomach I tired to get up so I wouldn't wake him up but as soon as I made it out the bed he woke up "Where you going" Iiiiiiii was going downstairs to get something to drink. He rolled over and went back to sleep so I hurry up and threw on some clothes I took his phone and called Nene she didn't answer right away so I had to call a couple times to let her know to watch out for me. It took me about 25 minutes and my mind was racing and I couldn't stop crying. She opened the door and saw my face and pulled me into a hug.

Nene: Wtf happen Trell Trelll wake up look wtf he did to her face.
(Trell made his way downstairs and l looked at Ari face)

Trell: Dave did this to yo face wtf.

Ari: He never put his hand on me but tonight at the club he was a whole new person He saw me talking to Easter and he told me to stop talking to him that's why my phone broke. When we made it home he started beating me he ripped my shirt I had on tonight. He told me I gotta ask him to do everything now and what I can and cannot wear.
(Ari started crying)

Trell phone started ringing

Trell: It's Dave

Ari: don't answer it let it ring please.

Nene❤️

Ari this is not cool what Dave did to you now I know he my cousin but he should never put his hand on you plus he the one that cheated. He know his momma don't play that shit what make him think it's cool and y'all have a daughter together he wouldn't want anybody putting they hand on Kairi.

The doorbell rung

Dave: Ari come on man Im not finna fuckin play with you bring yo ass outside he yelled.

(Nene opened the door and went in on his dumb ass)

Nene: I can't believe you put your fuckin hand on her dave did you not see her fuckin face you have a daughter you wouldn't want anybody putting they hand on Kairi so what makes you think it's okay to put your hand on the woman that gave you Kairi. You a bitch ass nigga for that.

Dave: Ari did you not hear tf I said I said come on and you putting mfer in our personal business now Im really finna fuck you up.

NeNe: You don't  have to go with him I know you scared Ari you don't have to go with him.

Dave: Bitch shut up

NeNe: And you calling me out my name Im finna call yo Daddy and tell him wtf you just did.

Ari: It's okay Nene I'll see you later I'll be okay.

Dave: She know who tf she belongs too. Now get yo stupid ass in the car Im finna fuck you up.

(Ari and Dave drove off)

NeNe❤️

I called Auntie East phone 3 times then she finally answered.

Aunt East yo son is going fuckin crazy he broke Ari phone and at the club forced her to leave and when they made it home put his hand on her. She came over here while he was sleep and told me what was happening and as she was telling me he came banging on my front door talking about he was gone fuck her up even more for putting people in their business and he called me a bitch.

Momma East❤️

Ima finna go fuck that nigga up I hung up the phone and told David what happen. We got baby K together and kept on our pajamas and went straight to his house. I been calling his phone but his bitch ass wouldn't answer. It took us about 30 minutes David hooped out the car so fast and went bang on his door. While I stayed in the car with Kairi.

David;So you wanna be a bitch ass nigga and put yo hand on female?
(I hit my son with all my fuckin might)

Dave: The bitch wanna be a hoe and embarrass me so yea. I got up cause my Daddy stole off me.

David: You know ion play that shit I raised you to never put your fuckin hand on a female and to respect women. My nigga you got a daughter you wouldn't want no nigga putting they hand on her. You a bitch I won't call you my son since you not acting like the man I raised you to be. Ari get yo shit so we can leave this punk ass nigga

Dave: She not going no fuckin where so it was pointless of y'all coming over here.

Momma East: David Brewster Jr "I put the car seat down on the couch then walked in his face" I can't fuckin believe you I didn't raise you To put your fucking hand on female.
( Dave tried to cut Momma East off but she smacked his ass)
You wanna be a punk bitch how tf you put Your hand on a female that gave you your beautiful child how can you disrespect the woman that's raising your daughter. You know what Ion got nothing else to say to you Ari get yo shit this punk bitch don't deserve you.

Ari❤️

I walked pass Dave with my bags scared af. I gave my bags to Momma East and grabbed Kairi car seat and left out the door with Momma East and David. We got in the car and I just broke down crying I took Kairi out the car seat and just kissed all over my baby face and hugged her. The car ride was so quite beside me crying. We made it to the house and Momma East came into the room and talked to me as I rocked Kairi back to sleep.

Momma East❤️

Baby girl Im so sorry I can't believe he did this to you. Ari I know you scared but you can't go back with him you're not just thinking for yourself you have to think about Kairi too. I know you love my son but baby girl love is never suppose to hurt. I love you Ari and Im here for you if you wanna talk just let me know now I'll give you some space I'll take Kairi you had a long night and early morning.

Ari❤️

I looked at the clock on the tv and it said 5:30 I can't believe all this done happen. I went into the bathroom and ran some bath water I stripped naked and got into the warm water. My body had hella bruises so it stung once the water it my body. I cried looking at my body I never would've thought dave would do this to me. I stayed in the tub for about 2 hours trying to take in everything that happen. I put on a rub and looked into the mirror and saw how swollen my eye and lip was and the scratches I had on my neck. I had to force myself to sleep cause my mind was racing.

I woke up to Momma East bring me some food it was a hamburger and fries she made and a AT&T bag. Thanks Ma she said "I went to At&T and got you a new phone it's already set up" I looked at the time it read 4:45 I can't believe I slept that long. Today I was really sad I stayed in the room unless I had to fix Baby K a bottle or needed something out the Kitchen Ion know if Dave knew I had a phone but he kept calling and I wouldn't answer so I just blocked him.
I texted Nene letting her know I was at Momma East house and thanks she replied letting me know she was gone come see me today.

I was just watching movies until I heard a knock in the door it was Nene and she had snacks and a bottle of wine.

NeNe: Have you talk to him?

Ari: No and don't want too.

Nene: That shit so fucked up because you was just giving him the chance to get his shit together.

Ari: I know right wish I never did that goofy shit. Ima change my locks to the house in Atlanta and Ion know how I fell about him seeing Kairi.

NeNe: I understand where you coming from cause you have think about your child safety too but he is a great dad that nigga ain't that stupid to hurt Kairi but just give time then make a decision.