#26

Ari ❤️

My baby has made a month and it has been the most Challenge but loving week ever

My baby has made a month and it has been the most Challenge but loving week ever. I have grown into being a mommy so fast and the feeling of having unconditional love feel great. Dave has been being so much helpful during the day but at night he be sleep tonight he had a studio session so this was gone be my first night alone with baby Kairi. My momma left yesterday she was so much help and taught me alot if mommy tips. I was gone see how well she sleeps in her crib cause she sleep a lot longer during the night now.
Tae nem was coming over since Dave was gone be gone all night. I was gone cook some Fried chicken,macaroni,greens, and cornbread. I haven't been doing nothing lately but being a mommy.

Tae ❤️

I was finally finna meet my god baby but this bitch Ari wasn't answering the phone to open the door. I kept calling her phone and ringing the doorbell still wasn't answering. I called Dave asking him if he spoke to Ari and he said he left at 9 but since then he haven't. Well she not answering the phone and I been ringing the doorbell he said "shit I'll be on my way" it took him at 15 minutes he said "how long y'all been here" like 30 minutes. He unlocked the door and the kitchen light was on and she had cooked some food. We went upstairs and called her name she didn't say anything, we into their room she wasn't in there then went into the baby room in she was sleeping in the let out chair.

Dave ❤️

Ari you didn't hear them ribbons the bell calling yo phone? "No I was sleep can y'all be quiet so y'all won't wake up the baby" Kairi was in her crib Ari man you scared me I thought something was wrong with you and the baby. She started crying " Im just so sleepy and my body is in pain it's just a lot I can barely keep my eyes open" She just cried and I felt her pain having a new born baby is stressful. I just hugged her and told her I'll won't go back to the studio so she can get her rest plus in the morning was the baby check up appointment. Tae told me he would say so I ran my baby a bath and told her to relax that Tae and Woewoe would keep the baby so she could get some rest. I packed me up some food my baby cooked and went back to the studio.

Ari ❤️

I can't believe I slept through 50 miss calls and Tae and WoeWoe ringing the doorbell what it's my baby needed something and was just crying and I didn't wake up to hear her. I thought about it for a while in my nice warm bath my baby Easty ran. I got a text from him that said relax and I just closed my eyes and laid my head back letting the warm water follow on my body. Tae came in the bathroom calling my name I guess I fell asleep in the tub so I got out and put on one of Dave shirts and some panties and went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of night cause I heard Dave moving around in the room indicating he just made it home. He got in the bed and wrapped his arms around and kissed my forehead and told me he love me and I fell back to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up to my alarm going off it was time to start getting ready to go to the doctor. I woke Dave up and he got in the shower while I got the baby ready my baby had some much hair so I took a picture to post on instagram and talk shit.

 I woke Dave up and he got in the shower while I got the baby ready my baby had some much hair so I took a picture to post on instagram and talk shit

Liked by 4,679 others
Arithebadest Mommy baby got hella hair ❤️
DaveEast Gets it from yo daddy 🤗

Ok grab the cars seat and Ima lock up and carry the dipper bag. Dave carried Kairi to the car as I locked the door today my baby was getting her shots and I was gone cry right along with her.

Dave ❤️

Ari was looking good asf man I was driving and I had my had on her thigh knowing that I had to wait them 6 weeks was gone kill ah nigga. I pulled into the parking lot parked and carried Kairi as Ari got out the car. Ari checked in while we waited to get called back.

Arianna Fletcher

Ari ❤️

"Everything is fine Kairi is doing great now let's get this baby her shots" Doc please don't hurt my baby
As Doctor V gave Kairi the first shot she didn't cry or she didn't cry on the second one I was shocked. She told me to I only got two more weeks and Dave eyes lit up and me an Doctor V started laughing.

Dave leaves in 3 days so we were trying to send as much time together as possible he was gone be away from Kairi for the first time and me.

Dave ❤️
Im not gone lie it's gone be harder being away from baby k and you now ima miss y'all like crazy. You gone have to come up to New York to see me even though I ain't gone be able to see baby K cause ion want her getting sick coming from Atlanta to cold ass New York weather.

This new chapter I need comments from