#12

Ari❤️

Y'all i think im in love I can't stop thinking bout my nigga "Girl shut up damn" Tae shut yo single hoe ass up how you mad cause I got a nigga and miss him.I started going through my phone and found this picture Dave took in my phone.

I started going through my phone and found this picture Dave took in my phone

My man so fuckin fine😍

He only had a couple more tour days and after his tour he was gone spend time with me in Atlanta for a while. Atlanta was like his second home and he will be staying in my house. He told me only for a month but that's long enough for me and plus it can be a test to see if we'll be able to live with each other.

Dave❤️

My tour was coming to a end we did 25 cities I lied to Ari telling her I had a couple more shows but I was surprising her tonight. I had planned this nice date and I had gay ass Tae help me get her out the house. It's kinda funny cause Ion do romantic shit but it's like Ari got me doing shit I normally don't do. I told her all about my background so she won't be shocked if she find out the person I was before the fame cause I was in the streets. I wasn't gone answer none of her phone calls or reply to none of her text messages Im already knowing she gone be pissed but Tonight she gone be good.

Ari❤️

Today I didn't have any appointment so Everybody was at Tae house like always and it's like 5:00 and I been calling him every since I woke up. It's not like it's going to voicemail the nigga just not answering my calls so I made a snap

So I waited a go 15 mins to see if he was gone watch my snap and he was the first person to watch my shit so why the fuck he not answering the phone

So I waited a go 15 mins to see if he was gone watch my snap and he was the first person to watch my shit so why the fuck he not answering the phone. I called off WoeWoe phone and he answered I instantly went off. So you can answer random number but act like you don't see me calling your fuckin phone and the nigga hung up on me. Tae was like bitch fuck him you got me, no the fuck I don't ima beat his ass don't worry bout it.

Tae❤️

Y'all let go to dinner and get dressed up Im hungry. Ari,Woewoe y'all down "I am cause niggas got me fucked up not knowing Im a bad bitch" We gone go at 10:00 "okay Ima go home and chill until it's time for me to get ready pick me up cause ion wanna drive" Ari said I told her okay and she left. I texted Dave letting him know he had my friend fucked up but it's working.

Ari❤️

I got home and played some music and took a long shower. Tae called me and told me to start getting dressed but I just laid in the bed in my towel listening to my music. I did my make and got dress

Tae had pulled up to this restaurant and as soon a we walked in Dave was standing right by the door I tried to hop on him but I had to remember I had on this short ass dress

Tae had pulled up to this restaurant and as soon a we walked in Dave was standing right by the door I tried to hop on him but I had to remember I had on this short ass dress. I kissed all over his face and took in all his cologne, He spent so fuckin good a bitch got chills. So why the fuck You ain't been answering my calls punk "I wanted to surprise you tonight" well you did and don't ever have me calling you that many times without you answering. We were getting our order take. Dave whispered in my ear "I got something for you" he pulled out a jewelry box Woewoe loud ghetto as yelled " My bitch finally get married" me and Dave looked at her like bitch shut up. It was a Diamond chain that had an A on it. He placed it on my neck and me a kiss.

We had a great dinner it was so nice to be with my baby.

Dave❤️

Ari I got all my stuff in the van ima meet you at yo house. Aye tell y'all Friend she better be ready to take care of her man. Cause if she don't know how to cater me im gone " You going where" Ari said as she whispered in my ear licking it. Your ass nasty move man I told Ari has to played in the parking lot like some big ass kids. Nahhh man ride back with Tae I gotta go pick some weed up. "Ima come with you" Ari said Man you heard what I said get yo ass in the car man she tried to walk of with an attitude Aye man fix yo fuckin face and give me a kiss.

Ari❤️

Dave being mean to me he said I couldn't ride with him " Omg bitch he coming right over yo house damn" Tae hurry up and drop me why you talking shit.

45 minutes later

Bye y'all text me when y'all make it in. I got in the house took my heels off came out that dress and just laid in my bed waiting on Dave. 15 minutes later he called me telling me to open the door. I went down stairs and let him in he had hella suit cases he gone say some " Why tf you opening the door with no clothes" Dave you just text me to open the door I knew it was you "What if I had bully with me then what" okay damn I started to walk off "Ari man don't walk ofc when Im talking to you" Okay come on you killing the vibe. He smacked my ass as I walked up the stairs I ran up a bath and we took a bath with each other and just talked and laid with each other until we fell Asleep.