#29

Dave❤️

Man I was ready to fuck Ari up she think it's cool to be a lil hoe doing wtf all these other females do. She got my daughter to take care of and she acting like she didn't just have a baby 3 months ago. I know I fucked up but mfers know she my baby momma and she out here acting like that, not cool at all that shit a turn off. In the morning Ima tell her bout her self cause she already know Im not about the shit she been doing.

Ari❤️
I had made it home and was eating my hot wings I got from the strip club when I finally put my phone on the charger I had hella text messages and miss calls from Dave. I thought about calling him back but decided to read the text messages first and seen he was only trying to argue and I didn't have time for that. I turned on the shower and stripped outta my clothes, the warm water press against my body then I start feeling sick so I rushed to the toilet to throw up. After about 5 minutes of throwing up making sure it was all out I got back in the shower and did my hygiene duties.

I put on a tank top and some shorts I closed my eyes as soon I hit the bed and was outta there.

Next Morning

I woke up to Dave tapping me waking me outta my sleep. Why you in my house and where's my baby?
"Ari let me talk to you" No get tf out I said as I was getting out the bed. David Brewster, Jr. Ion wanna talk I said walking out the room " Ari man you think that shit cute out here trying be a hoe? You somebody Momma and you out here like that and mfer know you my baby momma wtf wrong with you" David Brewster Jr can you leave ion have time today and you don't live here anymore don't let your self in my house. "You been having a nigga in my house around my baby" You don't live here anymore Dave "I brought this fuckin house you can't tell me shit" Yes I can and the only reason you still have a key is for emergencies so nigga don't feel to mighty. I told you to leave Im not gone ask you again my phone started ringing and Dave picked it up.

Dave❤️

Why tf you lying, Ari who tf was that huh huh? She just looked at me and tried to grab her phone but I threw that bitch to the wall on the other side of the living room.  "Why would you throw my phone we not together" Ima let you think that and you still my bitch so cut it tf out, let me find out you talking to other niggas, got them around my baby, wearing them hoe ass clothes, fucking another nigga it ain't gone be a conversation next time. I just left she wanna play with me she gone see thar ain't shit sweet.

I sent her a text oh yea our plan leave Tuesday Night