#11

Ari❤️

Tomorrow Me,Momma east, Tae, and Woewoe are going to Dave show in Houston. We rented a Mercedes sprinter van we had brought some liquid and some snacks before hitting the road. We left early the night be the show.

Momma east❤️

Ari you a real pretty girl when you and my son gone make me a grand baby "Momma east we only been date for 6 months" okay and so what! He love You
girl trust me "How you know" child he ain't never let meet any female or ever let a female know where he stay he's a very private person. Plus I gave him the okay that you was the one. Now let's get fucked up pass the Hennessey don't think I can't hang.

Ari❤️

Momma East was so fuckin lit and she made me feel great that Dave really loved a bitch even though he never said it. We got her drunk and she was dancing and talking the whole ride to Houston. We arrived in Houston around 3 the day off the show we checked in to our hotel. We all shared a 3 bed room pent house. Momma east had her room, Tae and Woewoe shared and Then I had the other room. I call Dave make sure bully didn't say anything.

Ari: what you baby
Dave: We still driving to Houston
Ari: What time your show start
Dave: 8
Ari: That's wassbaby you ready
Dave: Nah Bully said my Dj picked a fan to call me out on stage
Ari: why
Dave: Ion kno but whoever it is better have hella energy
Ari: well alright baby I'll talk to you before the show

Phone call ended

We had ordered some food and we just talked shit. We all decided to take naps before the show cause it was already 4:30

1 hour Later

We all got up and started getting ready we was drinking,doing our make and Tae was fixing our hair.

Woewoe❤️

Tae❤️

Momma east❤️

Momma east❤️

Ari❤️

We all left the hotel and go in the sprinter van. I was nervous cause I haven't seen my baby in a couple weeks. We sat in the van until the show was almost about to start. 15 minutes later we got out and bully met us at the gate "Dave still in the dressing room he coming on the right stage so u gone come left so he wont see you" okay I was on the left wing waiting to get called on stage. I walk on the stage and I said Ion think y'all ready for this fine ass nigga Daveeeee Easttttttt he came on stage and he was about to perform Perfect but when he say me on stage he stop everything.

Dave❤️

Wait wait hold on, I said into the microphone " Im shocked right now this lady have been apart of my life and Im happy to endure her as my woman I love her and Im shocked I didn't know she was coming as I said that I saw my momma walking on stage and Ari said "Momma east" and everybody was like awwwwwwwnnnn and I gave my momma a hug and I was like y'all they was on some sneaky shit but Let's getting into this shit y'all ready. I had Ari stay on stage as I rapped perfect to her and after gave her a kiss and watched he fine ass walk off stage.

After the show

We headed all back to the penthouse they were staying and We all kicked it, ordered food, smoked and had some drinks. Me and Ari went into her room got straight to business. I missed her and I couldn't wait to show her. I took her panties and started kiss her neck and inserted two fingers as I kissed her neck hearing her moan in my ear. I Pushed inside her gently feeling her warm and wet pussy on my dick watch her moan and her legs shake as I stroke her pussy. I ain't give no fuck that my momma or her friends was out there we grown they gone hear her scream and moan. Tonight I was shooting the club up and I didn't get no fucks. Ari I love you so fuckin much I said as she rides my dick look at how beautiful her body looked naked.

We went round and after that was knocked tf out.

The next morning

Momma East❤️

I got up and made breakfast. I knocked on everybody door telling them to come eat. Dave and Ari was last ones to come out the room so I was gone be funny Ari how was your night love. She started laughing "ummm my night was great I slept great the bed comfortable" nahhh we heard you last night girl and son good job make me a grand baby.

Dave❤️

Y'all today we gone do something fun as team we gone go paint ball shoot and whoever win the most point win a stak.  So y'all go get ready

2 Hours later

We all headed out to the paint all place and It was time for me to get on they ass. Everybody had different colors paint balls so we could know who would win. We was letting them bitches go it was cool to just chill with my team and my lady. The gave was almost over and we had a few more shoots. Okay so the game was over and they was Added the points together and this fat nigga bully won with his fat ass.

I pulled Ari aside so we could talk Im thankful you came to my show and I ain't never told another female besides my momma That I love them but I mean it Ari I love you and I just kissed her