#34

Ari❤️

I haven't talk to Dave in a couple days and tonight I was flying back to Atlanta. I had the locks changed while I was in New York Tae has all the keys. I caught him up on everything that happen and he was shocked like everybody else was. I not scared but it now I am aware that he could turn into the person I never thought him to be. On the flight I had mixed emotions about being in the house that we shared with each and now I have to think about co parenting. I grabbed my suitcases and found Tae car he got out to help me so I could get Baby K situated. He gave me a big hug and it made me feel much better knowing that I have friends that care about me. The whole car ride we talked about this weekend being my launch party for my hair line and some things he thought was a good ideas.

After about an hour I was finally home in my own house I couldn't wait to take a bath and relax. It was kind late so I gave Baby K a bath fixed her a bottle and rocked her to sleep. I decided to post a picture of Kairi on snap that said "Baby K down with some emojis" I got up to run some bath water and I heard a notification go off on my phone and it was dave.

Dave: So you just gone keep my baby away from me ??

I didn't reply I hooked my phone to Bluetooth and got into the warm bath water. I was just thinking about everything how I thought I loved a person, found out he cheated then found out he was controlling and abusive. I was in the tub for a long time until I started getting sleepy. I threw on a long t shirt and put on a movie until I fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up thinking about returning Dave call even though I never wanted to speak to his punk ass again I couldn't because I have a baby with him. I got out bed and did my daily hygiene I sat back in the bed thinking for a good minute if I should or shouldn't do this but I finally made my mind up. I called him and he didn't answer but then he called right back.

Ari: Im calling to talk about Kairi.

Dave: You not trying to let me see my child over some shit I did to you... That's fucked up.

Ari: You know what never mind enjoy your day.
(She was about to hang up)

Dave: If you hang up this phone I swear to god.

Ari:........... Im not trying to keep her away from you but you put your hand on me and Im Kairi mother tf Ion know what you capable of now.

Dave: Bitch you Sound stupid I'll never touch my daughter and I told yo stupid ass to stop playing, you the one that wanted to play with me.

Ari: Nigga you cheats on me right after I have your baby and you putting your hand on me like I did something. I was talking to one nigga and we never did anything cause I respected you.

Dave: Mannn when you gone let me see my daughter??

Ari: I drop her off at your condo later today.

I hung up, I can't believe this nigga something is seriously wrong with him.

I got Kairi together and headed out the house. This was gone be my first time see him after everything that happen. I parked in his building put in the code and let myself inside his building I knocked on the door and he didn't answer

Dave: Ari Ari Ari

who is calling my name

Dave: Wake up damn

I open my eyes seeing Dave holding Kairi

Dave: we finna be late fucking around with you