#39

Ari❤️

I woke up to my alarm going out it was now 7:45 and I looked over seeing Dave and Kairi still asleep laying next to me. I was up early so I can head to the ware house and get some orders out. I crawled out of bed and enter the bathroom and turn on the shower water then sat on the toilet scrolling down Instagram as I used the bathroom. I got in the shower and let the warm water hit my body letting my body relax as I showed.

After my shower I enter the room still seeing them sleeping wild As hell in bed and It made laugh at how much they are so alike. I got dress and put on some comfortable clothes and tapped Dave like 100 times once he finally woke up I let him know I was leaving and kiss his lips.

45 minutes laters

I arrived at the ware house and everybody was on time which made me happy because it's too damn early to be yell. I enter my office to sat down my belongings and began check emails and inventory.
Today was going to be a busy morning but it needed to get down because I needed my coin.

Dave❤️
I woke up to Kairi calling me.

Kairi: Dada mommy

Mommy went to work she gone be back later what you wanted mommy for daddy better than mommy I pick her and stared tickling her. See my baby smile made me happy and gave me motivation everytime I doubted myself or needed a little push because she just a small me. I got out the bed picked up Kairi and went down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.
I turned on her favorite cartoon Peppa Pig she really enjoy the little pig our cartoon was nothing like the bullshit they got on tv today but Ig im just getting old.

I was just gone be me and my baby until Ari get off and we were going to have fun we gone watch movies, play with dolls, and eat hella snacks because I'm the fun Parent. After we ate we started to play with the dolls we were having a ball until Kairi started crying and wouldn't stop crying.

Dave: What wrong with daddy princess??

Hold on let's get your pacifier it's gone be okay Baby K I said as I picked her up and went back into the kitchen looking for it and couldn't find it. I looked in the living room wasn't in the living room I check our room and it wasn't in there. I called Ari

Dave: Have you saw Ha pacifier?

Ari: Don't tell me you lost her pacifier David!!

Dave: She had it this morning before I cooked breakfast then we started playing.

Ari: You know how she feel about it now she gone be crying all day until u find it. Look in between the couch, in her toy chest.

Dave: That's why I told you we been should've took her off it when she turned 1

Ari: Nah nigga don't say that now cause she lost it with u that's not my problem today yo day and you just finna have a crying 1 year old until you find it im gone love you.

Dave: yea whatever.

Call ended

I was going crazy because she wouldn't stop crying and I couldn't find it and it been damn near 2hours and the living room, her room, and Me and Ari room was a mess cause I looked everywhere in those room and couldn't find it and she was still crying and I was starting to get mad. Already Kairi come on put on your shoes daddy get you another one.

We got in the car and drove to target and Got her another pacifier and I let her pick out some toys. As we got back in the car I opened the new pacifier and gave it to her and she started crying so I called Ari.

Dave: I brought a new one and gave it to her and she still crying.

Ari: David because she knows it's not the right one I'm on my way back and If I find it ima kill you

Ari hung up the phone and I drove back to the house with a crying Kairi.

Ari❤️

As I walked through the door I heard Kairi crying I looked at my house and it was a fucking mess. David David I heard him coming down the stairs and my baby face and eyes were red. David you still haven't found it If I find the pacifier ima knock u out and give me my baby. I grabbed Kairi and put on Peppa Pig and rocked her in my arms until she fell asleep.

Okay hurry up cause she not gone be sleep for long you clean up the mess you made and Ima look for her pacifier. Dave went downstairs to clean the living room and I went into Kairi and start checking everywhere for ha pacifier cause Ima get some sleep im not finna be up all night. Something told me to check the closet as soon as I opened the closet it was laying on the floor

I walked downstairs to where Dave and hit him in the head With it because I knew he didn't look everything got my baby crying her eyes out and it was in het closet the whole time