#50

Ari ❤️

Pregnancy has been great, Just ready to meet my bundle of joy. Today we are doing the nursery, well more so Dave than me I'll just be bossing him around because this belly of mines is huge.
I'm now 32 week and I have gain 50 pounds because all I do is eat. This pregnancy is totally different from when I was pregnant with Kairi.

I just got done cleaning I have been nesting my whole pregnancy. Everything has to be in prefect order or it drives me crazy and Dave can not understand what hampers are for. Everyday I have to pick his clothes up because he leaves them all over the floor but this morning he gone learn cause I'm sick and tired.

DAVE!!
DAVE!'

Yes Mommas (Dave)

Come put these damn clothes in the dirty hamper my back hurt and my belly too damn big to keep bending over picking up clothes you took off.

Okay I'm coming (Dave)

Right Now

Dave ❤️

Since I'm up at 11am I might as well start on the nursery. His whole room is filled with box because Ari orders hella shit and I don't think we need all this shit. I started with moving all the boxes into the hall way while Ari is in the reclining chair getting all the direction.

About 3 hour later....

Ari was no help because she fell asleep and left me with all the work but it's okay she my babies. I put Ari in the bed and was about to head out to get Kairi. Kairi has been at Nene and Trell house for 3 days I guess you can say she needed a break from mommy and daddy.

As I was pulling up I see Kairi having a water balloon fight with Nene. I just knew they was gone be on bullshit soon as I got out the car.

Daddy(Kairi)

Nah baby don't hug me you gone.... Get me wet (Dave)

Sorry (Kairi)

It's okay(Dave)

Well since you wet(Nene)

Next thing you know Nene throws three water balloons at me... Now I'm a part of their water balloon fight.

About 15 mins later

Me and Kairi pulled up to the house and soon as we walked in the door the smell of Pot roast hit my nose. Walking into the kitchen Ari song along to the music playing.

Mommyyyyy(Kairi)

Hey my baby mommy missed you(Ari)

Kairi Huged Ari still dripping wet

Why y'all wet (Ari)

Me and Tete Nene had a water balloon fight and we got daddy mommy(Kairi)

Okay well Dave clean her up then clean yo self up so we can watch some movies until the food done.

More updates let me know ‼️
#Comment
#Vote